Funny Video

Jeff Parker

So I've always wondered, did Voevoda really do that or was it staged?

This is probably the other video you were referring to:

IMO that had to be staged.......or they are the weakest guys in the world.

We use two hands against Brzenk all the time and can stop him without all that nonsense.

IMO that had to be staged.......or they are the weakest guys in the world.

We use two hands against Brzenk all the time and can stop him without all that nonsense.

I heard the guy that was using 2 arms vs. Voevoda was the 132 lbs. Russian National Champion... and you are a pretty good armwrestler yourself (World Champion ;)). Can you beat Brzenk with 2 arms the way that guy was pulling against Voevoda, or is the elbow of your second arm up in the air? John Milne told me with Devon they do king of the table 2 arms vs. 1 of Devon's arms and it takes 7-8 guys in a row until they can beat Devon...

Edited by Josh H

When I grab him they way they did. With my left arm coming up from underneath the other arms. NO I can't but that is because I would have to bend over backwards to finish him. But John can not win either. This is for practicing the Hook as there is nothing stopping him from TR my wrist. Now if he wants to practice Top Roll. Then my left arm and hand grab from the Top and NO John can not win then either.

russians will do anything if you put a camera in front of them. but voevoda was one strong arm wrestler. look at zloty 2004. he could of beaten evryone there sitting on his couch drinking vodka. if i was training with him and usd 2 hands id throw him through a wall!