Gazza Equipment

Bill Piche

Hammerhead

The gripper was maid by Robert Baraban an Austrian coc who comes from the same town as Manfred Hoerbol.

It was made to my specs. :blink

Gazza,

Thanks for the quick response. What are the differences in the gripper you requested? It looks like he did a great job.

-HH

Hammerhead

The difference in my gripper is,gazza logo on bottom of handle,

handles made of stainless steel,no 3# spring chronium plated.

That's a nice gripper GAZZA and the knurling feels very comfortable in the hand. Getting any closer to shutting it yet?

Jim

Not a chance of shutting the Gazza gripper yet,after all a 3 is a3 is a 3#

just need a cocs crushing strength to help me out,but i will get there.

Just got some more goodies made,a strongman steel log and a set of heavy duty farmers walk cylinders.

Hows the progress going on the 4#.

gazza,

Send that "Gazza gripper" to Sybersnott, and he'll smash it away!! :laugh

Good to have a gripper you can't quite put away, isn't it? Good luck with it... and tell us when you finally conquer that beast! :)

Darknight

Robert Baraban made me the gripper as a special request,but i am shure that he would be prepared to talk to you about it,Robert can be reached on Nightflight_uboot.com. Were the dash is should be the a with the circle around it but cannot do it on my keyboard for some reason.

Warren Tetting in USA also makes one off grippers,but i do not have his address,maybe sybersnott could give u his adress as well as comment on his products as i no he has had some maid.

Warren Tetting used to make the cocs not shure about now,so i,m shure his products like Roberts would be worth having :cool

Jason

No mate the strongman log and farmers were made by a fabrication shop,i just gave them 2 lengths of 10"diameter tube and told them how to construct them.

Just finished painting them today. :D

Jason

I live on the Wirral,BIRKENHEAD merseyside.

I,ve got loads of other stuff as well if you or anyone else wants to come and have a play :D

Guest jason lake

I wouldn't be able to pop along on my push bike as I'm down near Brighton on the south coast.

Out of interest, how much did they charge to put the log together for you?

Cheers, Jason.

Jason

The tube for the log and farmers cost £40.00 and it cost me £70.00

to get the log and farmers made to my specs not bad considering it would have cost more than £110 for the tube alone if bought new.

only needed rust removeing and painting.

The log ways 92kilos empty and can easily hold over another 100 kilos

so more than enough for anyone,also has chrome knurled handles.

The farmers cylinders way 70 kilos each eempty ancan easily be loaded up to weigh 200 kilos each so again plenty,they also have chrome knurled handles.

I only painted them the other day,but they look nice,hammerite black

i will take some photos off them when it stops peeing it down,has peed down for last 3 days :angry:

I take it you are thinking of training strongman style,if so details please

:D

Catch ya later..............GAZZA...............

Guest jason lake

That's a hell of a bargain considering what they cost new!

I think the rain has been nationwide this last week.

I'm not necessarily looking to train exclusively strongman style, but I've trained farmers walks for a while and have managed 20metres with 90kg in each hand (BW at the time) and thouroughly enjoy it.

I have also recently been doing lots of one hand lifts, power snatches, cleans and push presses and one hand deadlifts on a farmers handle.

The log has always fascinated me though and it continues to do so, especially after watching Hugo Girard push press 160 kg quite easily last night on WSM.

I am intending to get to at least a 140kg one hand deadlift this year.

How about you? What sort of goals etc...?

Cheers for now, Jason.