Beefbuilders . . .

austinslater

Does anyone know how these match up inbetween the coc's looking for something that is between the 2 and 3 and 3 and 4. thanks in advance

There is a TON of info on this subject if you use the search function.

All grippers are not created equal. All bets are off with the Beefbuilders and the IM grippers as well.

It seems like atm a Master is easier than the #2. The Elite is between a #3 and #4, it is a little tougher than a #3. The Super Elite is close to a #4 or the same strength or actually a little harder. My SE is harder than both my #4s.

It seems like atm a Master is easier than the #2. The Elite is between a #3 and #4, it is a little tougher than a #3. The Super Elite is close to a #4 or the same strength or actually a little harder. My SE is harder than both my #4s.

I have an Elite that's easier than most of my 3's. I have a master that's easier than most 2's. I also have a master that is harder than all 2's I have seen.

Again, all bets are off and it's hit or miss on what you get.

Like Wanna said "all bets are off." I will say this, the BB grippers are great. I like 'em just as much as my IM grippers.

-HH

Guest Youngguy
I have an Elite that's easier than most of my 3's. I have a master that's easier than most 2's. I also have a master that is harder than all 2's I have seen.

Again, all bets are off and it's hit or miss on what you get.

Wannagrip

How many grippers do you have? :yikes

Edited by Youngguy