Insane Shiny To 90 Degrees!

cberg

pretty happy with this. took maybe a minute to get it to 70 degrees then it got tough. tried it for another 10 minutes or so and ended up at 90. i know im nowhere near being able to crush it down but it was nice to finally get some good damage on this piece :rock

http://www.gripboard.com/uploads/124601428..._990_121865.jpg

http://www.gripboard.com/uploads/124601428..._990_111228.jpg

That's awesome! :rock

Very impressive Caolan! U are doing exactly what u need: dont set any limits!

NOW ... crush it!:p

Redehcohlus!!! You have surpassed myself in bending ;)

thanks guys this shorty stuff is tough!

gave it a few more hits tonight and got it just under 3'' using the open hand technique. interlocked the fingers for the final crushdown and got nothing. This piece is still safe for a while.

http://www.gripboard.com/uploads/124601428...2_990_46725.jpg

Redehcohlus!!! You have surpassed myself in bending ;)

Thanks man that means alot coming from you. i hope my levering can catch up to yours one day, im way behind you in that department ;)

Wait a minute. Did you get the Grand Shiny? Or the Mag? What's this Insane Shiny shiz? Lol, nice work man :rock:rock :rock

Looks like you will have it soon :mosher

Darin: nope didnt get either yet, actually hadn't bent in almost a month until i tried this. im positive i could get the grand shiny now, highly doubt i could get the mag in under 5 minutes though.

Joonas: Thanks bro, I just wish my reverse and DU were anywhere near yours. I suck at those :(

Hugo: haha thanks buddy, maybe when i get it but thats still a ways from now.

Mike: thanks man i sure hope so. congrats on your recent grand golden in every way :rock

tried a fantastic shiny just for kicks tonight. kink was surprisingly easy but it really ramped up on the sweep, probably just because it is so awkward to bend because of the length. shoulders are killing me now, definitely going to take a few days off.

Heres a pic of the damage: http://www.gripboard.com/uploads/124601428...2_990_75070.jpg

Wonderful bend Caolan! Still think you would have won the bending event at the Mo Town Grip Down.

I do well after a nice long deserved rest from Bending. I think you will too :) Way to go BTW. I have seen those pics in person several times :D

Wonderful bend Caolan! Still think you would have won the bending event at the Mo Town Grip Down.

Thanks Ben! It would have been close between you and me thats for sure. Are you still bending much these days?

I do well after a nice long deserved rest from Bending. I think you will too :) Way to go BTW. I have seen those pics in person several times :D

Thanks for the support my bending brother! It just motivates me to do better. I plan on really attacking this bending thing in the coming months :D

Damn! I don't even know what to say. I thought my kink was good. A fantastic?! DAMN, and that's all I have to say