At Last

Cunny

Nice! I know the feeling. Dont be discouraged by a #3 gripper atm. I remember when I could close the #2, I couldnt do anything with my #3. I could just barely budge it. Just keep training hard.

Cunny,

What finally got you over "the edge"?? Did you back off for a spell, then go at it again?

Sometimes that approach will work. I applaud your efforts for being consistant and finally getting that bugger to close! :bow

Rock on! :rock

Congrats again! So, on to the #3, right? ;)

Edited by Sybersnott

Did'nt back off in fact I increased the work, high volume with T for a few days,then high volume with #1 for a couple of days, a days rest then over crushes and strapholds with 1 and negatives with #2. Really mixed it up with no planning just the goal of shutting it before Christmas.

Tried to go all out with #3 yesterday but felt a bit of a twinge in my fingers so maybe I need some rest then get used to #2 before going for #3.