Unified Nationals

mightyjoe

Just wanted to wish my friend and training partner, Kyle Norman the BEST

at the Unifieds this weekend.

Go get em Kyle!!! :rock:rock

For those that don't know, Kyle Norman is the BEST198 right hand puller

in Texas right now. Awesome friend too!

Good luck Kyle :rock :rock :rock :rock

I would like to wish my friend Jeremy Plaster good luck, he's probably the favorite to win the 165 lbs. left hand class but there's always lots of great pullers at Unifieds, so he's gonna need to hit hard and be on his A game!

Good luck to Kyle, too. He's gonna be up against Brent Rakers for one, don't know who else for sure...

Edited by Josh H

Haven't heard much yet except that Scott Fleming is dominating the 220's left hand, Dave Chaffee is out 220 left, Chris Kaufman lost to Scott and Frank Hirst 220 left.

Haven't heard much yet except that Scott Fleming is dominating the 220's left hand, Dave Chaffee is out 220 left, Chris Kaufman lost to Scott and Frank Hirst 220 left.

I've seen Fleming pull in person a couple times and nobody was even close to his left. He was the real WAF champ in 05.

Yeah he was, 2 months ago at the toproll tournament he had like a 3 minute long match with Ryan Constantino and lost but Ryan is the 2008 super heavyweight left hand national champ, so being able to go at it with him like that while weighing 220 something yourself is crazy. At 220 I think only Brzenk could beat Fleming in the USA left handed, a few others maybe have a chance.