Horseshoe Bending

naturalstrength

Getting back into the horseshoes after some long-standing bending injuries. Nothing special, just for fun :D

Getting back into the horseshoes after some long-standing bending injuries. Nothing special, just for fun :D

Nice work Carl :rock That looks like a tough shoe. You gotta love that no one seems to pay any attention at all, to what you're doing.

You made short work with a horseshoe that is no joke! Great to see you takin down the shoes again.

:rock:rock:rock

Nice work Carl :rock That looks like a tough shoe. You gotta love that no one seems to pay any attention at all, to what you're doing.

Haha I've thought that too about Carls videos. They're all like controlled yuppies walking back and forth between the machines not even notecing what is going on. They can't imagine how it is to be strong, or to get strong by any other means then to slurp down their shakes and counting their rest time between sets... Or it might just be a case of classic fear. Terrifyed of the guy that bends horseshoes :laugh

Edited by David_wigren

Haha I've thought that too about Carls videos. They're all like controlled yuppies walking back and forth between the machines not even notecing what is going on. They can't imagine how it is to be strong, or to get strong by any other means then to slurp down their shakes and counting their rest time between sets... Or it might just be a case of classic fear. Terrifyed of the guy that bends horseshoes :laugh

I think the gym members think I am a little bit crazy. Every so often, someone will come up to me and ask the famous question, "So, what/why are you bending things"? Oh brother, here we go again..........Hahahahahaaha :D:D:D

I honestly would not go to a commercial gym if I had adequate weights at home. The problem is if I don't warm-up well with weights first, I always get bending injuries :(

Edited by naturalstrength

You made that look easy, Carl!

I think the gym members think I am a little bit crazy. Every so often, someone will come up to me and ask the famous question, "So, what/why are you bending things"? Oh brother, here we go again..........Hahahahahaaha :D:D:D

I honestly would not go to a commercial gym if I had adequate weights at home. The problem is if I don't warm-up well with weights first, I always get bending injuries :(

But I bet that most of them are a bit curious and impressed of what you're doing. But with the positive ones I bet some are typical Natilus people that whants to know what muscle groups horseshoe bending trains. "Will this help increase my motabolism for my Beach 2010 goals? Or will this put on good size on my biceps?" :laugh

But I bet that most of them are a bit curious and impressed of what you're doing. But with the positive ones I bet some are typical Natilus people that whants to know what muscle groups horseshoe bending trains. "Will this help increase my motabolism for my Beach 2010 goals? Or will this put on good size on my biceps?" :laugh

LMAO :yikes:yikes:yikes