Strong Guy

The Hack

When you see his bodyweight, only 80kg, it is amazing what he can do.

By his words, without training on gripers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ62dLKPqB8

Can it be, it looks that he is capable to do even more.

There are others very interesting videos on his chanell.

p.s.

If topic about this guy allready has been, or he is member of this forum and post it or someone else, please delete it.

Edited by The Hack

He looks pretty strong :O based on how good his set is i would guess that he had previous experience with grippers, maybe not trained with them but he knows what he's doing :) Strong close nevertheless

He looks pretty strong :O based on how good his set is i would guess that he had previous experience with grippers, maybe not trained with them but he knows what he's doing :) Strong close nevertheless

Yeah, i don't think he claims that it is his first time touching a gripper. He even got an 8 month old clip of him closing an #2 without a set.

As he says he has gotten his strength from doing double overhand deadlifts.

As he says he has gotten his strength from doing double overhand deadlifts

I was never really thinking about it but when i was younger we were doing clean and jerk,snatch, deadlift in athlete club.In double overhand deadlift I had problems with 110kg while in normal i was able to lift about 180kg.

I am going to put them in my warmup sets at partial deadlift and see what is going to happen.

I wonder what kind of climate is in paraguay through whole year.Last year i moved my all weights outside from May till November , otherwise i am training in garage.And i made outstanding progress in every exercise.

This guy is very lucky to be able to train outside at fresh air.

With a set like that, were expected to believe that he doesnt train grippers, come on

as said before, he doesnt claim to never have trained with gripper. he just never used a nr. 3. i "know" him from an other forum and he was always quite modeste about himself, so i believe what hes writing. i think he trained alot with sandbags and fatbars etc.

i don't know, i can't even set a gripper like that and i've trained a while on grippers now

i don't know, i can't even set a gripper like that and i've trained a while on grippers now

You don't need to, you TNS it :)