Bastard Vid

liam.mccaffrey

Progressing well but still have a weak spot from 4" to 2.5". I just dont seem to be able any power on with the one had open technique, so just have to go directly from sweep to when i can interlock the fingers

just counted and i make that 2:45s i wasn't exactly rushing either

linky

I just dont seem to be able any power on with the one had open technique, so just have to go directly from sweep to when i can interlock the fingers

This is the case with me as well...I have never been able to generate power with one hand open, and I often get stuck in the same range.

Nice work! The next one will go down much quicker for sure. Gotta love the crows cawing in the background :D

Progressing well but still have a weak spot from 4" to 2.5". I just dont seem to be able any power on with the one had open technique, so just have to go directly from sweep to when i can interlock the fingers

just counted and i make that 2:45s i wasn't exactly rushing either

linky

ii

Looking fine! Regarding the open hand technique, try this, in your open hand, set the nail in the base of your palm, "opposite of the thumb", this makes it easier for me anyway to work the triceps on the "bracing" hand, you can also try to mentally picture you working with the open hand's wrist, adding torque on the leg. For me anyway, the secret about the open hand technique is to try to make the open hand work, not primarily hold against the driivng arm.

:D i didn't notice the crows untill i watched it back

good advice on the open hand, will try and work on that this week

Nice bend - your kink looks strong! :rock

Looking strong Bro.You will get quicker next time thats for sure,Great work man. :rock

Great bend Liam! :rock :rock :rock I also haven't been able to get any power with the one hand open technique.

Edited by easyWeight

Awesome Liam!

the sticking point for me its 85 deg and i never did well the open hand technique except when i bend the Golden bastard(i believe the golden was easy from 85 deg).

thanks for the advice Henry(sp?)!

Awesome Bend Liam :rock

I also have the same stall points