Warren Tetting Retro Grippers

wlong132003

Just bought both Warren Tetting Retro Grippers from Dennis Rogers site. What are your thoughts on them?

Guest Bullitt
Just bought both Warren Tetting Retro Grippers from Dennis Rogers site. What are your thoughts on them?

Thoughts:

- Smooth :D

- Crazy sale. $15 off! $35 if you buy 2 :D

- Wish I had unlimited funds for all these great toys :angry:

You will have to let us know how they are. I have enough trouble setting a gripper with good knurling. Those look like they would give me fits.

I have a smooth steel handled beyond-the-range (5/8" diameter handles) Grand Master with a narrow spread. It's the one gripper I can't help but pick up and squeeze every time I walk by it, as it requires no setting and it doesn't tear up the hands.

I bought the set a couple months back, they're awesome. They're the grippers my friends most want to steal.

---------------------------------kgs-------lbs

Retro Beast -----------------70.25-----155

Retro He-Man ----------------61-------134

That was going to be my next question are they caliberated from the middle of the gripper with those big numbers or the ends.

I like mine, I just have the harder one. Had one that calibrated 155 or so, and I traded for one about 10 pounds less.

Now all I seen was the two grippers for sale and I bought them does he make different ones?

That was going to be my next question are they caliberated from the middle of the gripper with those big numbers or the ends.

They were calibrated on an rgc (ie. end of the handles). They're basically just a slick steel SM and GM.

Awesome thanks for the rgc info. Does Warren make different ones from these?

These are the only smooth steel grippers Warren has up for retail sale anywhere (as far as I know). He'll custom make whatever you want, but don't expect to pay $54.99 for two grippers. They're only so cheap because of the large quantity Stronger Grip (the company behind Dennis's shop) had made.

Thanks makes more since now.

Just got my two grippers from Ryan and wow heavy duty stuff! Very pleased. Although I can't budge the Beast I will some day I know. I can get the Hercules to just past parrell and it feels strong as hell. Quality buy highly recommend for all.

I have both. They are by far my favorite grippers now. RH for warm-ups, then straight to the RB for several single holds, and easy on the skin, allowing much more time on the grippers per week.

I can't close either yet but I can get the RH a hair past parrell, but I am also going in for surgery on Friday for a hernia so I know after I am healed I will be able to close both....I can move the RB but a 1/4"! they are solid feel much better made then others that I have.