Carpool To Chad's

climber511

This is for Zach, Dave, Andrew, Brent and I guess anyone else - you guys want to carpool down south? I can fit us into the van if you wish. Please get ahold of me and let me know.

Andrew and I were going to carpool down to where Rex is staying for the comp. I know both of our paths will cross on 77 if you want to set a meeting or something up for around there?

Andrew and I were going to carpool down to where Rex is staying for the comp. I know both of our paths will cross on 77 if you want to set a meeting or something up for around there?

If everyone could PM me their cell numbers - maybe we can do that ?

I maybe off loading Zach with you Chris, at least for the return trip. I get to go from Chad's to the Sorinex fun house to teach a kettlebell certification. Unless Zach you can make the trip go through Monday?

I maybe off loading Zach with you Chris, at least for the return trip. I get to go from Chad's to the Sorinex fun house to teach a kettlebell certification. Unless Zach you can make the trip go through Monday?

I can get him back to my house - but it's a nice walk from here back to his place :D

Well then shoot, I'll have to just drive down either by my lonesome or to Chris's. Chris, you have room at your place for a small car to fit over the weekend?

Well then shoot, I'll have to just drive down either by my lonesome or to Chris's. Chris, you have room at your place for a small car to fit over the weekend?

Yep - no problem Zach!

Chris, I didn't know you were riding with Zach and Andrew. If it makes it easier for you, you can stay at my place in Georgia too. That would bring the guest list to

Andrew D.

Zach

Thick Bar Daddy

John Eaton

Chris Rice

We could probably find a space for you. Worst case scenario, John Eaton and Steve will have to spoon.

For those staying with me, we will wake up at 6:30 AM. This will give us about an hour to eat and wake up, an hour and a half to drive to the competition site, and about an hour before the competition to start getting ready.

-Rex

EDIT: Zach, just to let you know in advance, we may end up putting you on the couch in the living room. You're the best fit for that spot. But you need not worry. It's a very large and comfortable couch. I've passed out on it while watching Californication, drunk, many nights in the past, and always woke up feeling as fresh as a spring rain.

Edited by The Natural

We could probably find a space for you. Worst case scenario, John Eaton and Steve will have to spoon. :blink

I didn't sign up for that :D

Edited by John Eaton

Rex - Brent and maybe Thornton also. It looks like Andrew is going either by himself or with his girl friend. Starting to add up numbers - Rex - PM me your cell number and I'll call you when I find out more - and Thanks!

I have a buddy of mine about 5 miles from the comp site that said 2 guys can crash at his place...and I can also put up a couple of you. Just let me know.

Chad

I have a buddy of mine about 5 miles from the comp site that said 2 guys can crash at his place...and I can also put up a couple of you. Just let me know.

Chad

Thanks Chad - I'll get things figured out as soon as I hear from Dave Thornton. I appreciate the way our grip community all comes together to help each other out. Grip is great but the people are better - much better!

Chris, I didn't know you were riding with Zach and Andrew. If it makes it easier for you, you can stay at my place in Georgia too. That would bring the guest list to

Andrew D.

Zach

Thick Bar Daddy

John Eaton

Chris Rice

We could probably find a space for you. Worst case scenario, John Eaton and Steve will have to spoon.

For those staying with me, we will wake up at 6:30 AM. This will give us about an hour to eat and wake up, an hour and a half to drive to the competition site, and about an hour before the competition to start getting ready.

-Rex

EDIT: Zach, just to let you know in advance, we may end up putting you on the couch in the living room. You're the best fit for that spot. But you need not worry. It's a very large and comfortable couch. I've passed out on it while watching Californication, drunk, many nights in the past, and always woke up feeling as fresh as a spring rain.

Fine by me. So long as I'm not the one spooning with Steve.

• 1 month later...

Last call: who needs a ride there - I am coming from Atlanta! PM me or email me... ;)