Farmers Walk For Grip Strength

Timo Tuukkanen

Was great first time to attempt farmers walk, did quite nice i presume... Was really fun and hopefully serves my grip training well also... :D

Maybe next time with better performance + some stone lifting... :laugh

Was great first time to attempt farmers walk, did quite nice i presume... Was really fun and hopefully serves my grip training well also... :D

The video is unavailable on Youtube, in the USA

The video is unavailable on Youtube, in the USA

Sorry for that, it's uploaded just few minutes a go, video still waiting for processing... should work in short time I hope

good stuff!

I love the farmers walk, great job! I'm looking to get myself some 75lb Kettlebells to walk around my neighborhood with this summer for endurance and fat burning.

I love the farmers walk, great job! I'm looking to get myself some 75lb Kettlebells to walk around my neighborhood with this summer for endurance and fat burning.

At least then your neighbours will think you have gone grazy... :D

I sometimes do it the wimpy way, i help my mum with carrying shopping from the supermarket to the car but i choose the two heaviest bags and hold them with one hand and carry them like 200m to the car (or so) :D

Too late, beating on a tractor tire with sledgehammer has done that already.

Too late, beating on a tractor tire with sledgehammer has done that already.

So you will not loose anything when running like a maniac around neighbourhood carrying Kettlebels :D

Nope, all has already been lost. Everyone in the neighborhood thinks I'm a nutcase already. Yesterday at work me and a buddy of mine were doing Farmers walks with Dumbbells outside and people driving by were staring at us like we're nut cases. The good thing is that I showed my friend why he should take my advice, borrow some of my Heavy Grips and start training his grip. The guy was walking sloooowwww and kept dropping the 75lb DB's while using my deadlifting straps and I was basically jogging with the same weight without straps for the same distance. He's also a hockey player and in much better physical shape than I am, last night I showed him how to set a gripper and lent him my HG150 and 200 with some lifting chalk. I might talk him into joining here eventually, if the grip bug catches him too. :D