Video Clips

Bill Piche

Seeing Steve 3Crusher Weiner position his gripper helped me a lot.

Here's the descriptions of the clips that are available now in the Cyberpump! Donator's Area under the new download category: GRIP!

Heath Sexton, Certified Captain of Crush, closing an IronMind #3 gripper for 15 reps! Description: Heath Sexton, Certified Captain of Crush, closing an IronMind #3 gripper for 15 reps! Watch how he toys with this gripper. He does it so fast it is hard to see the touches of the handles, but during the dubbing of the clip in slow motion there is no doubt. This video was taken at the AOBS dinner and there were plenty of witnesses. In fact, you can hear Steve Weiner in the clip who himself is a Captain of Crush laughing because it was so unbelievable. Thanks to Steve for the video. Version: Filesize: 1.14 MB Added on: 14-Dec-2002 Downloads: 0

Heath Sexton, Certified Captain of Crush, closing IronMind's #3 gripper. Description: Heath Sexton, Certified Captain of Crush, closing IronMind's #3 gripper. This clip was early on in Heath's grip training. He recently did FIFTEEN reps with a #3 at the AOBS dinner! Version: Filesize: 253.91 Kb Added on: 14-Dec-2002 Downloads: 0

Mark Henry Cleaning and Pressing an Inch Dumbbell Replica Description: Mark Henry Cleaning and Pressing an Inch Dumbbell Replica. Note how Mark casually picks it up in his left hand after he cleans and presses the dumbbell and places it on the table. Incredible! Version: Filesize: 2.48 MB

Slim "Hammer Man" Farman (Part I) Description: Slim "Hammer Man" Farman (Part I), Check out Slim (70 years old) doing what he does best with hammer levering that would blow out mere mortals wrists! Version: Filesize: 2.38 MB Added on: 14-Dec-2002 Downloads: 0 \ Rate

Slim "Hammer Man" Farman (Part II) Description: Slim "Hammer Man" Farman (Part II), Check out Slim (70 years old) doing what he does best with hammer levering that would blow out mere mortals wrists! Version: Filesize: 3.62 MB Added on: 14-Dec-2002 Downloads: 0

Steve Weiner, Certified Captain of Crush, closing IronMind's #3 gripper. Description: Steve Weiner, Certified Captain of Crush, closing IronMind's #3 gripper. Turn your speakers up and here the click! Way to go Steve! Version: Filesize: 253.91 Kb Added on: 14-Dec-2002 Downloads: 0

I'm not 100% sure what the hammers weighed, but I thought it was either 26 or 28 lbs. each. He used to do 31 lbs. each but has backed off slightly in his old age. Haha, most guys of any age can't even do what he does even if they were to try with 16 lb. hammers, (me included).

The axe used in the other video was slightly lighter, but the handle seemed longer which would make it more difficult.

Overall, they are some amazing videos.