Hands Hurting

danielgri14

Just got a COC #1 like last week and have been crushing it like every other day for the past week.... my hands have just started hurting alot everytime i try n crush it... n ways to get rid of this pain so i can keep training?

Just got a COC #1 like last week and have been crushing it like every other day for the past week.... my hands have just started hurting alot everytime i try n crush it... n ways to get rid of this pain so i can keep training?

Yeah - quit closing it so much.

You're over-doing it. Take a week off or so, then only train the gripper 2-3 times a week. Once you get used to it, maybe you can train 4 times a week or so.

Like most things with strength training, you have to start slow. Take a week off and see how it feels.

take a break man, i had to withdraw from our national shot put trials because i was hitting my new #1 too much

took a break and the pain never came back

i had to rest for a 3-4 months before the pain went all the way away. during that time my strength in my hands was terrible, but after that my strength was huge

It depends where it's hurting!

But as a veritable parvenu, then it's probably everywhere! ;)

Skin health is best from the inside out.

Fish oils/omega3s et al will help but as all have said a weeks lay-off will pay huge dividends! ;)