Armwrestling/grip At Extreme Ice May 2

James Retarides

From 2pm- whenever, we will be doing a workshop for armwrestling with some locals and will do some grip training. Please come join us....Bob, Scott :rock

From 2pm- whenever, we will be doing a workshop for armwrestling with some locals and will do some grip training. Please come join us....Bob, Scott :rock

should be good for a few hours, I had a great time this weekend! :rock

should be good for a few hours, I had a great time this weekend! :rock

LIKEWISE MY GOOD MAN! Roadtrips are always fun!

Glad you guys had fun on the road trip. You'll have to let me know what happened.

My wife is off this weekend, but might be convinced to go if she's bribed with food, hope they have the 25¢ chicken wings again-she loves to eat.

Glad you guys had fun on the road trip. You'll have to let me know what happened.

My wife is off this weekend, but might be convinced to go if she's bribed with food, hope they have the 25¢ chicken wings again-she loves to eat.

I definitely think you will have her with the wings. it will really be easy if you tell her they are hot.

SHE :mosher

That would be great if you could make it Bob. What more do you think we could do in terms of grip there? Togie said he has plates so we don't need weights.

That would be great if you could make it Bob. What more do you think we could do in terms of grip there? Togie said he has plates so we don't need weights.

I could bring my quick load 2 hand pinch setup, 1500000000000000 x's easier to work with then the regular version. as for a another table is Bob bringing his?

We're planning to go, I think the food was the ticket to make my wife interested.

I'll bring the RT, loading pin, blob, shotput and a gripper or two.

Is Jason coming?

Yeah Bob, I will definitely be there. I am looking forward to the pulling, the gripping, and the WINGS!

See you all tomorrow.

Hey guys, thanks again for coming out and supporting. Big Jewel Banks can't stop talking about you Bob. He's got the guys at work thinking your Hercules. They all look up to him as the strongest guy in the world, so they believe a skinny white boy is stronger. lol

Hey guys, thanks again for coming out and supporting. Big Jewel Banks can't stop talking about you Bob. He's got the guys at work thinking your Hercules. They all look up to him as the strongest guy in the world, so they believe a skinny white boy is stronger. lol
Thanks James, I got a good laugh out of that. Jewel is certainly stronger than me, he's just raw and "unpolished"; you'll see some even greater feats from him once his CNS adapts and he is able to focus more strength through his hands. I think he'll pull the Inch Dumbbell soon if not immediately (may need to work on thumb strength a bit, but his hand size should help).

I put a write-up about Jewel and his amazing start in grip here.

Thanks James, I got a good laugh out of that. Jewel is certainly stronger than me, he's just raw and "unpolished"; you'll see some even greater feats from him once his CNS adapts and he is able to focus more strength through his hands. I think he'll pull the Inch Dumbbell soon if not immediately (may need to work on thumb strength a bit, but his hand size should help).

I put a write-up about Jewel and his amazing start in grip here.

I hope you spelled his name correctly, I used "Jewel" in his youtube video and the blog, I wouldn't want him to be angry with me... :fear:)

Edited by odin

It is Jewel. He hates the name, but luckily he was blessed with enough size to be renamed Green Mile by his friends. LOL Great vid, love the blog Bob. Sorry I couldn't talk more yesterday, but I had a neighbor borrowing my tools and I was in the middle of treating my trees with Miracle Grow stakes. Multi-tasking isn't a strength of mine.