Taking Down A Giant.

astrojetred

He is more of an idea than a giant. The idea that he will always win.

I was destroyed by a 300 some odd pound 6'3" Mexican giant a while back at work. He cheated, but was capable of beating me fair. How did he cheat? We pulled at a table in the back. My pulling arm was on the outside of the table, with my elbow a 1/4 inch from the edge while his pulling arm sat comfortable in the middle of the table. Imagine pulling on a bar, if you will. Impossible. He made a fool of me; laughing while wrenching my arm too and fro for our audience. I guess it was pretty funny. It was my fault for agreeing to pull on a tables edge instead of across one.

Anyway, we've armwrestled like three times since then, each time I inch closer and closer to destroying him. I also was told by a friend that he said, in confidence to my friend I assume, that I "...was F***ing strong," and that I would probably beat him if I "...wasn't so impatient." You see, I don't think I was strong at all, which leads me to believe that neither is he. He can curl 90lb, and bench 230, according to him. We haven't pulled in a while, and I believe I can destroy him now-a-days, but it's no man I am pulling, but an idea. The idea that I can't beat him, because he will win. I will beat him, and it will be great. The win will be my first stone of many to becoming an armwrestler. I must beat him, therefor I will. If not Him, then the idea, because if I can beat him, then I can beat anyone.

Anyway, I think to beat him, it will be a game of stamina. Unless I can press his ass right out the gate, I plan on pulling a Brzenk and letting him spend his load like an old heavyweight boxer. Looking back, that's exactly what he did to me. "If he wasn't so impatient, he could probably beat me." I think I'll take his advice. Oh, and my grip is probably stronger than his. He can't crush/cut a potato, or tear much, but that also may be an issue of heart, rather than strength. His own fight between the idea of a potato and the potato itself, haha.

Alright, I'd love to hear some similar stories and loads of advice. Let's take this b**** down! :rock

6'3 and 300lb mexican? that is the biggest mexican i have ever heard of lol good luck!

I'm also 6'3" and I was 270 when we pulled, 240 now, but somehow he still is freekin HUGE, haha

300 lbs and benching 230 and curling 90 isnt strong. you alwasy gotta be careful when pulling like you did. even if your a whole lot stronger, its very hard. i had similar situation. i had an arm wrestle with me sisters ex the other day. i beat him first time even though he had advantage, but it was very ahrd, i was gonna not bother after feeling how hard. and everyone was like, (saying to me) , taht seemed not very impressive to say your much bigger than himn' so i said,'ok lets do it again but swap sides. anyway, that concluded it after ;)

300 lbs and benching 230 and curling 90 isnt strong. you alwasy gotta be careful when pulling like you did. even if your a whole lot stronger, its very hard. i had similar situation. i had an arm wrestle with me sisters ex the other day. i beat him first time even though he had advantage, but it was very ahrd, i was gonna not bother after feeling how hard. and everyone was like, (saying to me) , taht seemed not very impressive to say your much bigger than himn' so i said,'ok lets do it again but swap sides. anyway, that concluded it after ;)

Yeah, I think I can catch up with him, if I already haven't. It's been more than 4 years since I've exercised on a weekly basis. I do now, obviously. And yes, I totally imagine my arm snapping of on that table. Never again. < <