A Favor Please

climber511

This is a request to anyone that I have ever competed against first but anyone else can feel free to do it as well. If you would be so kind as to email me a picture of you doing any kind of strength feat. I want to make the walls in my gym look like Don Larkin's place - with pictures all over the walls of my strength friends doing things. It doesn't necessarily have to be grip - just something you thought was a good photo. I can then print them out and hang them up. I got a few good ones last time I asked this but I really would like a lot more - PLEASE !!!

Send them to me at

gripmas2008@gmail.com

Edited by climber511

Do they have to be from a competition? Cause I've got some good ones of me ripping a phonebook with one hand from a couple days ago.

Do they have to be from a competition? Cause I've got some good ones of me ripping a phonebook with one hand from a couple days ago.

Good Pictures are good pictures - send em!

I'm working on it. we have a new computer but, all of the pics are on the old one.

Brent

Mine are still on my camera. If my POS computer ever stops dying, I'll reinstall the camera software and send them right over.

These are great = keep em coming please!!!!