Finally Able To Get The Cold Roll Agian

stew2

Did this Thurs. night after my workout haven't been able to do it for about 2yrs. got it 4 times held it ounce felt pretty good about it. It's the chunck of 4" cold roll that Chris used at gripmas this year in the medley.

Youtube edited my sound out when I was talking because in the background I had a Ray Charles cd playing, I bet Ray wouldn't of cared :angry: .

Youtube edited my sound out when I was talking because in the background I had a Ray Charles cd playing, I bet Ray wouldn't of cared :angry: .

He wouldn't have been watching youtube anyway. :blush

I want to try that bad boy.

That looks like the one I thought was a bit easier than the Inch. Good Work!!

That is one mean piece of steel Stew! Nice job!

Nice work Stew :rock

I'll get my revenge on it, the next time I see it :D

that was awesome! .......... what is the length on it? I want to try to get myself one

that was awesome! .......... what is the length on it? I want to try to get myself one

It's 20" on the nose. I got it several years ago from a little old ladies house I was fixing here garage doors and she was telling about here husband who had just passed away. He was a welder had a nice shop in the barn but she had just had a sale and sold everything.This chunck was what he use to hold the door open with it was still sittting there because she couldn't move it and told me if I could move it out of the way I could get rid of it for her so I moved it to my house :D .

Nice pull Stew! :rock :rock :rock I know that thing has defeated me in the past, it's waaaaaay harder than it looks.

great work man. that thing is a beast. and getting gear by helping someone out is the best. I won't elt it stop me next year.

brent

Nice lift. That thing is freakin' awesome. Great story on how you got it, too. I'm a real scavenger and never found anything that cool for grip stuff. It seems to me the only way to buy something like that affordably is to find it as scrap. At the steel place I go to it would be like 45 bucks as scrap based on weight. New, I think it would be close to a hundred bucks but prices could vary. Great find and lift.