Topic

1stCoC

Hey guys need some direction in my upcoming article in Sorin's "Squeeze Play"section of Iron Grip mag. Any ideas on topics of your interest? It is easy to recall and write but hard to get started. Thanks, RS

I agree with KJM. The many personal experiences with nearly all the recent greats and all the special things you've had the privilege to witness ... just pick one or two. For most of us reading about such things is as close as we'll get.

Mike M.

I'd be interested to read about some of your training routines and examples of progress made, for any grip related topic. Not so much of a "do this for X number of reps", but more of a snap shot of your notes from your training journals. A lessons learned sort of article.

Two things:

The idea of those who have arrived and tried some of your goodies. and the mind set - what drives you on and where 'it' goes when you are in the zone. I wanna know what drove you to become one of the best.

Richard,

How about the first time you realized you had a "monster grip"?? :happy

Richard,

I'd be very interested in hearing about your personal grip training routines - things like the exercises you perform, sets, reps, weights used, etc. You have been an inspiration to me for a long time and I'd really like to hear about what you did to develop such a strong grip. Thanks!

Mr.Sorin,

What I'd like to hear about is Who or What- over the years- has impressed you?!

As a grip legend and an all around strenght athlete(who happens to own a business that makes top notch weightlifting equipment)WHO has impressed you?

I'd like to hear about visitors that have shown up at your office OR just people have met at competitions or elsewhere that just shocked you or at least suprised you with their strength?Grip strength in particular but any type of lifting ability(especially odd or unusual implement lifting?)

(actually the report from fatboy 250 about Don Thompson deadlifting the Inch and the Anvil ,etc is what gave me this idea.....other incidents and exhibitions of strength/grip - over the years- must have happend?? and Mr. Sorin is a pretty good 'witness') ;)

:whacked:whacked:whacked:whacked:whacked

Another idea?a documentary type report on all the people that HAVE actually lifted the INCH 172 dumbell. :blush

From pfisters continental clean and push press and Henrys more specatacular clean and push press to the guys(with witnesses)that have just picked it up a few goo inches or the few that have actually deadlifted it??There are probably more out there than we-on this board-know about.

Case and point...until recently Big Tony's deadlift of the INCH with either hand was unknown by most? :stuart There are probably others...........

Great ideas guys! Keep it flowing so I can see the trend of interest for writing later articles.Thanks for the help!RS