This Years Ggc- Who Is Going?

Bob Lipinski

Just curious. I won't make it :(

Judging by the Arizona results, Aaron and Paul have stepped up their pinch game nicely. We could have a real battle for champion this year!

In the unlikely event I qualify, I'll try to make it.

I'm going to try to make it, but I'm going to need to bring my pinch and axle up alot more by then - which I hopefully should, as long as I keep training and don't get lazy

• 2 weeks later...

What's it going to take to get you to PA, Bob?

Shit, I keep on saying I am going to do it.

Tell you what Jedd, probably gonna move the MGC to April next year, then I am gonna really make the plans. Probably gotta save well ahead, and I am gonna try to fly. 2010!

Need to get top 3 in a contest this year or meet the wildcard requirements. I forget how you finished at Gripmas.

does that mean that making the qualifier lifts from last year isn't good enough?

Need to get top 3 in a contest this year or meet the wildcard requirements. I forget how you finished at Gripmas.

I will more than likely not make it out for this one. Unless I magically get a full time permanent job position between now and then and there is no reverse bending or CCS/TNS grippers in it.

- Aaron