What Are U Doing Guys?

ewokhugo

i noticed this bending forum its slow since the weekend ... i took 4 days rest and a couple of guys may did the same (i know Matt is doing the same).

i started today doing some weight training for the first time in 2 months ... my plans include to turn my eak crush into my strong point and prepare my muscles and tendons for the next "heavy days".

what are u doing guys?

i did today weight training , 6 easy DU bends , and finished the hard G2.

Edited by ewokhugo

i havent bent for some days cause i always get pains in my shoulder. so i have long breaks between bends. but im gonna try a bastard atleast when i get home from work today.. and maybe try to finish a huge bastard i have kinked :=)

Waiting till I get my training schedule sorted out for training on the different days, ect. I plan to jump back on the bending train real soon though. I am curious as to how I am going to do with the increased strength I have gained from the 20 rep squat program, and all the heavy squats I've been doing lately. Plan on doing some barehanded stuff for the virtual barehanded comp, and try some fat pad bends again. :cool

I'm mostly having fun with alot of varying stuff. I also havn't been succesful with the things that I'm aiming to get. Tried an IM yellow barehanded, wich I thought I would be able to pull of as I have done it before. Kinked it but nothing more. Not doing to much unbraced bending for a while, that might have affected me.

I'm also working on horseshoes that are just a little to hard for me, but still moving them one mm at a time. And working on my short brace bending.

Working on card tearing. Doesn't seem to be my forte. I've been working on it for about 3-4 weeks. Yesterday I managed a 30 card tear and it took me 13 minutes to do it :blush Tearing a full deck of cards anytime soon might be to much to hope for.

Yes, I've been reasting a bit. I tried a few bends on Saturday, but nothing noteworthy. I am trying to get stronger on grippers, too, befor emy next competition.

Yesterday I managed a 30 card tear and it took me 13 minutes to do it

What??? There's something I'm better at than David? It can't be! :laugh You must just need technique work or something.

Tons of isos with 3/8 x 7 303 Speedy Metals stainless and 0-1 drillrod.

ur insane Chad!

i took some time off bending gonna get back at it now though :rock

its good to know what u are doing guys ...:-)

tja,

u need to take the video soon(8.5 mm:-) thats why u cant rest ...:-)

Fox, horse power before squats now its better to run from u ...:-)

Chad,unreal stock ...

Matt, u couldnt do it!:P what about the 2 weeks off u said?

David, i dont doubt u will achieve HUGE records(card deck,barehanded etc) in the future ...u were not a great bender in the beggining,u had to work for it ... but after u put your heart and BRAIN into it u become a GREAT bender.

cberg, lots of potencial and VERY young ...killed the 5" square? (DU):-)

Thanks Hugo. Id say youve got quite a bit of potential yourself. youve only been at this for what like a month :D?

I tried that 5'' square DU today. didnt get it but its definitely scared! Ill try to get one on vid soon ;)

I've been letting my bending pains heal and getting ready for 2 powerlifting meets in the month of March.. Still doing some light bending though.

Matt, u couldnt do it!:P what about the 2 weeks off u said?

Nope, I could not do it :D I did take a full week off, though, and even then only did a few bends.

Ive been having a break for about one week. I messed up my shoulder, but now its fine. Im training my crush on g8's and 6" squares, preparing to kill that bastard i cant crush :(

Ive been having a break for about one week. I messed up my shoulder, but now its fine. Im training my crush on g8's and 6" squares, preparing to kill that bastard i cant crush :(

Good to hear you're feeling better, sounds like you healed up quick!

Yeah, well i got one week of work and ive been doing NOTHING for the past week. It really helped.

I've not been too active with bending lately. School work has been dragging me down! I need to get a good bending day in again. Maybe today!

I need to take a week off, this weeks volume day stopped me at 6 - 1/4"x6" g2's cause of pain in my thumb and index finger. The last two weeks were I've been doing 15 g2's easy in fbbc suede, and now I popped 2 callouses/blood blisters from my kb snatches yesterday, need to give my hands a good break. Prob just gonna work TGU's for now.

I caught some sort of crud that has been kicking my a$$ since before Thanksgiving. Getting over it little by little and I am hoping to be somewhere around 100% this summer. :D:rock

Did some random bending at work today. 6" Square, G8 and some blue nails.

Going for the bastard later today :rock

some good bends there Darko.. good luck with the bastard ! ;)

Damn it! I kinked the bastard more offcenter than ever _|--|o And i got this burning pains in my tendons. Well, gonna rest for some days and eat that nail alive.

Yes, I've been reasting a bit. I tried a few bends on Saturday, but nothing noteworthy. I am trying to get stronger on grippers, too, befor emy next competition.
Yesterday I managed a 30 card tear and it took me 13 minutes to do it

What??? There's something I'm better at than David? It can't be! :laugh You must just need technique work or something.

Haha. I'm catching on though. I tried another 30 cards and I'm down to about 12 minutes now. You better watch out.

Hugo

Thanks for your kind words. And you're absolutely right. It's all about training hard and progressing.

Haha. I'm catching on though. I tried another 30 cards and I'm down to about 12 minutes now. You better watch out.

Pff. I can't do it fast and pretty like Adam Glass and some of those guys, but I did tear 54 plastic-coated cards in about two minutes the other day...no bracing or dropping shredded card pieces all over :D