Added To The Red Nail List!

knyaz

wow Derek Graybill congrats on a great feat like that!!!! truly impressed to see your name on the ironmind man at only 16

:rock

Edited by knyaz

Congratulations Derek! :rock :rock :rock

That ought to shut up all the morons at school who ask you "how much can you bench?" Just hand them a Red nail.

I dont know if anyone has mentioned it, but Derek bent a Friggin Edgin at the comp this weekend as well. :rock

- Aaron

Thanks a lot guys!! I was happy when I got the email from Randy this morning!! I'll put the video up and make a thread in the bending forum later.

I dont know if anyone has mentioned it, but Derek bent a Friggin Edgin at the comp this weekend as well. :rock

- Aaron

The Edgin bend is a lot more impressive to me than the Red Nail cert.

- Aaron

I saw this in the contest results and was floored. Maybe someday I'll be as strong as Derek! :D

Just had 2 come on and reply to this.

Derek no disrespect but when you take into account your age and frame/weight/built!

An Ironmind RED nail and an EDGIN thats got to be the greatest bending FEAT around today when you factor in the above :bow:bow:bow

I am "SUPER IMPRESSED" and i am glad that i was around to see this mucho respecto my bending buddy.

Super Derek is back!!!!!! :rock :rock

- Aaron

When I grow up I wanna be Derek Graybill :rock