Greatest Event In Armwrestling History

Flexor Brachialis

Just found that on Engin Terzis Website !!!! :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink

the event wil be organised by myself and Dursun Onder with the supervision of Neil Pickup and his crew to be broadcasted on Eurosport for weeks.please contact me from eboundless@hotmail.com or +90 537 372 91 75 if your name is on here and you are interested to be part of it.

the matches will be 5 rounds formats starting from quarter finals in this invitational event.

IF YOUR NAME IS NOT HERE BUT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN HANDLE SUCH A HIGH LEVEL EVENT THEN PLEASE STILL CONTACT ME JUST IN CASE ANY OF THESE ATHLETES WHOSE NAMES ARE WRITTEN HERE,MAY NOT PARTICIPATE THIS EVENT.

proposals;

light weight

*Haydar Gildil vs Craig Sanders

*Osman Olmez vs Janis Amolins

*Fatih Boz vs Roman Tsindeliani

*Serhat Arslan vs Alexander Bulenkov

middle weight

Pascal Girard - *Dursun Onder

Ozgur Kizgin - Stojan Golemanov

Niyazi Kurt - Andy Barker

Spartak Zoloev vs Ruslan Babayev

light heavyweight

*Cemsid Osmanli - *Rob Vigeant Jr.

Edmir Frroku – Sureyya Ayce

*Elsad Osmanli - Krasimir Kostadinov

Omer Bennurkan - Jan Germanus

heavyweight

*Micheal Todd - Genadi Kvikvinia

Ivan Matyushenko - Ion Oncescu

Artem Klimenko – Ron Bath

Marcio Barbosa – Nordmuns Tomsons

*Ferit Osmanli - Devon Larratt

John Brzenk - Arsen Liliev

Zoloev Hadzimurat- Rustam Babayev

Denis Ciplenkov - Travis Bagent

World's Best Light Weight (left hand)

*Engin Terzi vs Artem Tainov

Vladimir Mnatsakanyan vs Alexander Bulenkov

Jaba Getiashvili vs Lubomir Jagnesak

Spartak Zoloev vs *Fatih Boz

World's Best Heavyweight (left hand) 95kg

Ion Oncescu vs Artem Klimenko

Tuncay Basaran vs Ruslan Babayev

Jan Germanus vs *Elsad Usmanov

Rustam Babayev vs John Brzenk

*already confýrmed names(not matches)

wow. if all that happens. i will buy sky so i can see this or eurosport. those would be the greatest match ups ive ever seen!

the one i most want, travis vs denis. ferit vs devon sounds good!

Those all look great! I saw this on the Northeastboard yesterday and was amazed! If all the matches turn out, this WILL be the greatest arwmrestling event ever, no doubt! I bet Devon beats Ferit 6-0, or 5-0, whatever it is, though it will still be fun to watch. And YES, Denis vs. Travis, make it happen! John vs. Arsen... who will win???

Just saw on the northeastboard that Arsen Liliev is coming but won't be pulling John Brzenk. The reason is because Arsen is staying at 85 kg (187 lbs) this year and will be competing at that weight at the Europeans a month before this event. He'll be too light to pull Brzenk at 209 lbs. Oh well. Still a great line-up! Engin wants to set up Artem Klimenko vs. Brzenk now at 209 lbs... I say John crushes him... remember when Artem went against Cyplenkov???

Edited by Josh H

Ferit (Farid) is in and says if Devon accepts he thinks it will be a war. They will go right and left handed. Travis Bagent will be there, and Ferit says that he is sure Travis will toproll Denis with both arms! I can't wait to see it! I sure hope Denis accepts - for some reason I can't see Denis turning down a supermatch, especially for the #1 spot!

Edited by Josh H

Wow...and it will be interesting to see how/if Cyplenkov has improved (although might be hard to tell of course if he's not pulling Brzenk again).

traivs >>>> denis left handed and right

devon >>>> ferit right

ferit >>>>> devon left

tbh, i kinda not to bothered about who wins. just having al lthese big names on one show would be more than enough pleasure

It's a shame it won't but it would be great if the Liliev vs Brzenk match happens......I think it would be a great match up. It is actually something I have wanted to see ever since they pulled on the practice table.

If all theses names show up then WOW.......I'll have to find some way of watching it.

Actually, I think Devon and Ferit will be a close match left handed. Closer than right handed anyways. And Denis will be close with Travis with both arms. That's my prediction. Remember, Denis has only been pulling seriously for just over a year now. He is still probably improving faster than someone like Travis who has been armwrestling for many years. If he can get Travis in a hook he can win imho, even if Travis has him an inch away from the pad. I'll be interested to see how that match goes down right and left handed, if it goes down, hopefully it will. I don't think the Denis from the Nemiroff Cup could beat Travis right handed. Left handed I really don't think we can say because perhaps Denis's left wrist is a lot stronger than his right and he could get Travis in a hook. And maybe not.

Edited by Josh H

Arsen Liliev vs. Michael Todd with both arms... Arsen will be 187 lbs. the month before. Who wins?

I am a fan of Arsen and his pulling style (similar to mine) and I am pulling for him to win. But who knows Todd will probably be 50+ pounds heavier. The syles might cause this to be a crazy crazy match up.

I can not imagine that Arsen beats Michael... I mean Arsen has 1 single move an thats the Top Roll. He can not deal with the variety of moves that Micheal Todd has. And Arsen is much to light... thats too much of disadvantages for him even for him.

Also what really freaks me out is H. Zoloev againgst Rustam Babayev. That is insane Hook Power :blink

Arsen Left and Right will be interesting. If Mike can stop Arsen it could get interesting.

Zoloev over Rustam.

what, you know that Rustam is undefeatet since 5 years or something.

I mean H. Zoloev is a dmn freak, i even heard he has beaten Semerenko in training, But Rustam has to be the favourite.. Hes much stronger than his brother and he handled Arsen on the side table at worlds....

I can not imagine that Arsen beats Michael... I mean Arsen has 1 single move an thats the Top Roll. He can not deal with the variety of moves that Micheal Todd has. And Arsen is much to light... thats too much of disadvantages for him even for him.

Also what really freaks me out is H. Zoloev againgst Rustam Babayev. That is insane Hook Power :blink

Well.....I can see Todd flopping or trying to hook. But since Arsen is as good as he is at top rolling. It may be todd flopping the whole time trying to get a strap where he would be better off. I don't see todd top rolling arsen and I don't see him getting in a good hook (if he does). I just look forward to seeing it.

Arsen does have a month I think to eat, eat, eat, and prepare for Todd. So I am sure he will come in heavier.......

Arsen and Michael aren't going against each other at this event. Neil Pickup wants people in the same weight classes to go against each other to show people that there are weight classes in armwrestling, ect.

Arsen Left and Right will be interesting. If Mike can stop Arsen it could get interesting.

Zoloev over Rustam.

what, you know that Rustam is undefeatet since 5 years or something.

I mean H. Zoloev is a dmn freak, i even heard he has beaten Semerenko in training, But Rustam has to be the favourite.. Hes much stronger than his brother and he handled Arsen on the side table at worlds....

I also know that I watched them pull each other in a hook after the worlds and that Zoloev IMO handled him without much problem. And Rustam did not handle Arsen. They each beat the other on the table

Arsen and Michael aren't going against each other at this event. Neil Pickup wants people in the same weight classes to go against each other to show people that there are weight classes in armwrestling, ect.

yeah I saw that......and while I understand where he is coming from. I still find it very lame.......

I think the public would love to see a david and Goliath match up. It might change there perspective on armwrestling.....most people think the bigger man always wins. Which is not always the case in armwrestling.

But I see the problem with that though.....If todd loses then the Heavyweight class sort of loses steam when the champ gets beaten by a smaller guy.