The Old Board

Bearcat 74

I know many people have it, but here is a link to the old gripboard back in the ez-days, it has some good info on it if I remember correctly. I bookmarked it, tmpGripBoardArchive has all the old posts, it's on the very bottom 2862 posts.

Just thought you guys may wanna read the old stuff.....

http://pub3.ezboard.com/bthegripboard

Heath, i checked your progression...amazing ! :yikes:blink

Thanks, I've been lucky with my training.

Pah - you've been lucky to have worked your ass off and keep at it when others have fallen by the wayside. You'll keep being 'lucky' if you keep working hard. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Guys-

When I click on the gripboard section-it is empty. Where can I read about Bearcat's progress??

Rick Walker :yikes

Pah - you've been lucky to have worked your ass off and keep at it when others have fallen by the wayside. You'll keep being 'lucky' if you keep working hard. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Thanks mobster, that means a lot coming from you, you don't give out comments unless they're deserved. THANKS!

Thanks mobster, that means a lot coming from you, you don't give out comments unless they're deserved. THANKS!

Ahhh Sexton, face facts, your a weenie man! :whistel

You're the one who is constantly bashing my manhood, continually calling me PUSS!!!! A few of my friends are one of the main reasons I haven't given up......

You're the one who is constantly bashing my manhood, continually calling me PUSS!!!! A few of my friends are one of the main reasons I haven't given up......

Ahhh Sexton, when are you going to get REAL crushing strength? :kiss

Ahhh Sexton, when are you going to get REAL crushing strength? :kiss

Hopefully when I grow up.....

Yeah, just point your mouse in the text and left click a few times. This will highlight the post, or at top click edit then select all.

Edited by The Gripster

To make those pages easier to read -

If you're using Miscrosft's Internet Explorer, you can click on "Tools", "Internet Options...", the "Accessibility..." button, and then check the "Ignore colors specified on Web pages" box, then click "OK", and finally "OK".

When your done, just go back and uncheck the "Ignore colors" box.

Hope this helps!

Opera is the best web browser for quickly changing the style of a web page. You may need to write your own style sheet or borrow one from W3C.org. Once the style sheet is set (Alt-P for properties then page style), pressing Ctrl-G will toggle the style sheet on or off.

This tip is for the Windows version of Opera. All bets are off for other operating systems.

To see Bearcat 74 unable to close his #3 back then.....

"You see! You see! You cut him! You see, he's not a machine-he's a man!" :D:rolleyes:whistel

Seriously-good stuff. The big dogs were once newbies too-

Rick Walker

:yikes