Another Pr Session

BigTone

Valentine's day came around and my wife hooked me up with a Home Depot gift card. Went out and toured the hardware store strip we have out here and I picked up some grade 2's, 1/4" CRS, and some 5/16" CRS (just to look at for now, inspiration)

After our bible study (spiritual workout) I came home and just had to bend. Warmed up with some timber ties, and then hit the grade 2. Definately a tougher kink then I had experienced in the past, but this past week I have really been working my DO technique and I think what I was missing was good pressure into the nail. After that I figured, why the hell not and cut down a 6" piece of CRS. Had my wife grab the timer and was able to kill it in 27 seconds. I feel like my form is really starting to improve, but the bar still comes down a little lower than I'd like, so I just need to keep working on my shoulder flexibility. Plus I found out that I have connection through my small group of a guy that works at Mcmaster-carr and I can get steel for cost :D

Here's how they looked after they went down (disregard that splotch inbetween the first bolt, its just jelly from a post workout sammich.)

gallery_8423_1063_197584.jpg

I can't view the pic :( Sounds like an excellent session though!!! It was great when I finally got my groove in bending, I couldn't stop after that!!!

There it is! Nice man!