John Brookfield

pawel r

John Brookfield

100 deck of cards in 2 mins. and 15 seconds:

50 deck of cards in 59 seconds:

man that 112 lb kettlebell his working with in other vid is very impressive

Good stuff. Anyone know how many cards John can tear at once like 2 decks stacked together? I know Adam Glass is working on it and is very close to this.

Is this the KB video?

I don't know much about KB's, is this very hard to do, what he does in there? I noticed he snatches it in the "Bottoms Up" possition, which I hear is way harder than just snatching a KB with the "ball" part resting on the back of your forearm.. but like I said, I don't know much. By the comments it seems it's an awesome feat? But how awesome exactly??

That's very inconsiderate. Think about the schmuck that's got to clean that crap up.

15600 card pick up! (7800 cards torn in two)

I'd love to be able to tear one deck. :(

Edited by ginroth

Good stuff. Anyone know how many cards John can tear at once like 2 decks stacked together? I know Adam Glass is working on it and is very close to this.

I have John Brookfields grip strength DVD and he tears three decks at once on it - reasonably quickly too.

(Paul I think that might be a somewhat older vid as he has darker hair there than he does on the DVD which is no doubt newer)

Arturo, what he is doing there has never been duplicated. With a lighter weight sure, but its still hard as heck.

I have John Brookfields grip strength DVD and he tears three decks at once on it - reasonably quickly too.

(Paul I think that might be a somewhat older vid as he has darker hair there than he does on the DVD which is no doubt newer)

thanks buddy

Is this the KB video?

I don't know much about KB's, is this very hard to do, what he does in there? I noticed he snatches it in the "Bottoms Up" possition, which I hear is way harder than just snatching a KB with the "ball" part resting on the back of your forearm.. but like I said, I don't know much. By the comments it seems it's an awesome feat? But how awesome exactly??

it's pretty crazy bro, not so much the spin aspect as im sure a lot of people could spin an catch it if they practised a lot / the bottoms up is made easier by how hes doing it slowly, but as far as overall strength thats nuts, he makes it look a lot easier than it is - just to catch it is rough on the back/hamstrings but he looks to have monsterous amounts of shoulder strength, hes damn near front raising it up

Edited by Paul Savage

They show him tearing 3 decks together (from a show he did in '03 I think) in his dvd Blueprint for Grip Strength. It only took him a few seconds to do it.

Anyone know who it is that holds this record? I can't fathom anyone doing that any faster :blink :blink

i think he does. on youtube he's trying to break his own record on regis and kathy lee.