AAA West Michigan ArmWrestling Championships

www.armsport.com

www.michiganarms.com

North Shore Recreation

18000 Cove St, Spring Lake, MI 49456 (616) 846-6100

April 11th 2009

Weigh INS 12:00pm – 1:30pm

Wrestle @ 2:00

Men’s Right. 154lbs, 176 lbs, 198 lbs, Open.

Men’s Left. 165 lbs, 198 lbs, open

Women Right Open only.

Teens 12-13, 14-15, 16- 17. Must have parents signature.

Awards 1st, 2nd

All American Armsport rules will apply.

Info Steve Pettis 269 465 0816 or 269 757 3694 lanzar4155@aol.com

Entry Fee $15.00 first class $5 for extra classes

Too bad there's not a bridge across Lake Michigan. This is 7 hours and 15 minutes from my school according to mapquest. If there were a bridge from Milwaukee to Spring Lake it would probably be 5 hours away or less and I'd be there.

I might go anyways but probably not. I'm going to Missouri the weekend before anyways and I'm not made of $$$.

you could try the ferry, I have never used it before, not sure how much faster it is. I think the port on the MI side is ludington. Not sure where in wisconson.

you could try the ferry, I have never used it before, not sure how much faster it is. I think the port on the MI side is ludington. Not sure where in wisconson.

Driving around would probably be faster and probably cheaper anyways, but thanks!

AAA West Michigan ArmWrestling Championships

www.armsport.com

www.michiganarms.com

North Shore Recreation

18000 Cove St, Spring Lake, MI 49456 (616) 846-6100

April 11th 2009

Weigh INS 12:00pm – 1:30pm

Wrestle @ 2:00

Men’s Right. 154lbs, 176 lbs, 198 lbs, Open.

Men’s Left. 165 lbs, 198 lbs, open

Women Right Open only.

Teens 12-13, 14-15, 16- 17. Must have parents signature.

Awards 1st, 2nd

All American Armsport rules will apply.

Info Steve Pettis 269 465 0816 or 269 757 3694 lanzar4155@aol.com

Entry Fee $15.00 first class $5 for extra classes

are you planing on pulling in this one :D I wasnt planing on going but if your going i might have to show up just to practice with you

are you planing on pulling in this one :D I wasnt planing on going but if your going i might have to show up just to practice with you

I'm "sort of" planning on it as of now. Also considering the one in Kalamazoo. Just a matter of getting a few pulls in with some big guys first. You wouldn't know any of those would ya? ;)

I'm "sort of" planning on it as of now. Also considering the one in Kalamazoo. Just a matter of getting a few pulls in with some big guys first. You wouldn't know any of those would ya? ;)

• 4 weeks later...

sorry Matt i'm not sure i will make it or not but everyone i know around the area would gladly help you out if you ask questions. Nobody in this area has a bad attitude or will treat you like crap so dont be afraid to get beat or ask questions if i dont see you :D

not in the the KAL area i dont but you can start a group from Kal if you want to :D