I Just Found This Site

Paul Knight

Yes indeed. That is Sonny Barry(duh). He's over in Jersey isn't he? Friends with Greg Matonick(the guy who bends quarters and horeshoes with his teeth) I think Ricchezza can chime in here because I think he knows him.

I remember seeing him in the newsletter that got passed out at Gripmas. I believe it showed him and Pat, Matonick, and some other guys doing some feats at an oldetime strongman dinner. I have stumbled upon his youtube vids too.

If you watch his vids on his site - he bends a 6" x 3/8" carriage bolt DU and it looks like butter

Yea Sonny is a hell of a guy.Him and Greg Matonick swing by my shop every now and then.Sonny has some crazy wrist strength.Levers a 20lb sledge like nothing.I believe hes like 64 now. If i have half his strength in my 60s ill be happy :D

If you watch his vids on his site - he bends a 6" x 3/8" carriage bolt DU and it looks like butter

This guy looks strong as hell, I would love to see that board break he does. But that carriage bolt is threaded too. Still a very strong bend in that style, but about equal to a 5/16" g2.

Again, not taking anything away from him, but those are not like the 3/8" bolts you have bent Paul.

This guy looks strong as hell, I would love to see that board break he does. But that carriage bolt is threaded too. Still a very strong bend in that style, but about equal to a 5/16" g2.

Again, not taking anything away from him, but those are not like the 3/8" bolts you have bent Paul.

Ive bent them carriage bolts myself and its definetly harder than a G2 but easier than a huge bastard.Sonny is a true old timer.Less than a year ago he was still bending in shop rags.The suede wraps he now uses are very thin.I tried to get him to bend with fat wraps to see what damage he can do but he wont touch em........

• 3 weeks later...

I remember from the home shopping network. Also wasn't he Kenny Rogers stunt double in the Gambler?

Otro comentario clasico de senyor fortes maos. (sorry don't know portugues).

I remember from the home shopping network. Also wasn't he Kenny Rogers stunt double in the Gambler?

:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:upsidedwn

hahaha :laugh

Thanks Jedd for the spanish.