Special Sign Up For Mm7

Bill Piche

Dave Morton is not in this round as he PM'd and told me he's just getting back to training.

So, here's how we will do the MM7 signup to see who goes first in the order.

In the next 2-3 days a special signup thread will be opened by me in the Mash Monster Forum that says something like "Signup for the MM7". The first one to sign up after this gets posted goes first. I will not tell anyone what day and what time I will open it. It will be Mon or Tues.

Chad and Paul please reply to this thread so I know you understand and are both ready for this.

uh ....... I will get in trouble at work for being on the Gripboard too much :laugh ................ J/K

I actually have Aarons comp coming up in a couple weeks and then the Arnold a couple weeks after that - I would like to do it after those two things - if Chad wants to try and squeeze it in before that .... I don't mind. If not, I'll do it first. I actually didn't expect the chance to try (getting the MM7 built and everythig) til sometime in March anyways, but you guys got it made pretty quick. If we both close it, I guess we could do the same thing on the MM8. Thanks Bill/Rick/Warren/Eric and everyone who helped getting this done.

Paul, you game?

I am game! I will do it after the Arnolds. Wish me luck! (maybe a few days after the Arnold)

Mash it :rock And maybe this time, just for theatrics, you could try to make it look a little difficult :D

Bill,

Paul can go first.

Chad Woodall

Chad, do you want to go ahead of him now?

Bill,

Paul can go first.

Chad Woodall

Chad, do you want to go ahead of him now?

I will have to pass...I have had a lot going on here lately. Thanks

Paul and Chad-You got it.

maybe the plans for the MM8, MM9, and MM10 should be drafted up just to be ahead of the curve? :rock

Paul, you game?

I am game! I will do it after the Arnolds. Wish me luck! (maybe a few days after the Arnold)

Come on Paul!

It's not going to impact your training for the contests even a tiny bit as you closed all the others with so much power.

I'm sure you can take it down any time you want, even if they wake you up for it in the middle of the night.

Now don't be a pussy and go get it!!!! :rock

:D

Paul, you game?

Come on Paul!

It's not going to impact your training for the contests even a tiny bit as you closed all the others with so much power.

I'm sure you can take it down any time you want, even if they wake you up for it in the middle of the night.

:laugh:laugh

I actually feel some pains in my forearm - probably from the comp - as a result, a lot of my lifts are down right now, so I need this rest - if thats what you want to call it :rolleyes anywho, sorry you guys have to wait, but I want to make sure I'm peaked for this close

Paul, you game?

Come on Paul!

:laugh:laugh

I actually feel some pains in my forearm - probably from the comp - as a result, a lot of my lifts are down right now, so I need this rest - if thats what you want to call it :rolleyes anywho, sorry you guys have to wait, but I want to make sure I'm peaked for this close

OK, that's a good reason, you're of the hook, for now.... :D:D

I'm sure you'll do great on the contests and after that mash the MM7 as if it's some kind of plastic gripper!!!!! :rock

Will there be a cash price again?

cash prize? .......... what you talkin bout Willis?

There was a cash prize for the first man to close the MM6... or woman. Whatever.

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

There was a cash prize for the first man to close the MM6... or woman. Whatever.

how much was it

how much was it

I remember them doing it. I think they had cash prizes for the MM4 and 5 aswell. I dont remember exactly how much it was but I believe it was around $500 for the MM6.

No. John (RIP) was very supportive of the Mash Monster certs.