The Bastard

Darko

Me and Yersinia were talking about bending today. ALOT. After that chat, i wanted to bend badly, but i felt i dident have it. So the day went on, and after i got home i watched Gazza's bend for the 4th time or something, and i was really inspired. So i grabbed a bastard from the FBBC bag, wrapped it really tight and attacked like i've never attacked a nail before.

After a 10min struggle, i got it to like 110-115 degrees. Check it out http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=8439

Im really happy about this, as i thought i would NEVER be able to move it. Thanks for the inspiration Gazza and Yersinia :D

Congratulations. Once you're rested, put that Bastard out of it's misery and give it the crushing it deserves :flame

Thanks. The crush is my biggest problem in bending, but i hope i can get it somewhere near 2" soon.

Awesome man!!!

:rock

If you move it, you know you can eventually kill it :cool

Awesome dude!! Congrats!! Make sure to have the camera on next time you attempt it from straight, don't wanna miss that moment!! :rock :rock

Great work man,you'll be killing that thing very soon,keep at it. :rock

Congrats! :rock You're nearly there. I'm jealous...my bastard still sits with a 4deg mini-kink. :blush

nice bending :D really fast progress . u will get it today or tomorrow

Thanks alot guys!

Im gonna go for it tomorrow. My hands are kinda weird today. I punctured two layers of suede leather on my left hand while bending it. Looks kinda kool :p