2" Crusher

Jeff Parker

Just ordered a 2" crusher from John. There are no lifts on the 2" cert for the crusher so i was wondering what people were lifting? I am going to use it mostly for an armwrestling handle with bands and taking it to the gym to use it for various lifts but I will be doing some deadlifts as well.

Just ordered a 2" crusher from John. There are no lifts on the 2" cert for the crusher so i was wondering what people were lifting? I am going to use it mostly for an armwrestling handle with bands and taking it to the gym to use it for various lifts but I will be doing some deadlifts as well.

I'm using the 2" Crusher and plan on certifying when

I'm around #250.

I'm at 123.6 right now.

I also ordered the 2.5" and the 3" that I sould get next week.

You'll love it!

Mighty Joe

Have you used it as a handle for armwrestling moves as well either with bands or a pulley?

• 2 weeks later...

anyone else have 2" Crusher??

It should be waiting for me, I have not been home for a week. Looks like I may be setting a world record on it no matter how much I lift! Still no numbers up for the cert list for it.

Hopefully I will get one tomorrow and I will be second on the list behind you. :D

Have you used it as a handle for armwrestling moves as well either with bands or a pulley?

Yes, I've used it for AW on tubes and pulleys.

Works great!

Mighty Joe