Some Blob Work

Paul Knight

I lifted the Blob tonight without my index for the first time, both hands - trying to prep for the grip gauntlet

Rex lifting the 50lb Legacy Blob BACKWARDS - this is alot harder than Rex makes it look - the Legacy seems to be frowned upon, but if you turn it backwards, its alot harder than any Blob unless you start adding weight to it - awesome job Rex :rock

Rex did some other Blob work tonight that was ridiculous - I'll let him share cause it may be awhile before we can get the vid - the chick that was over tonight filmed it on her camera, so we're not to sure when we'll get it. :mosher

Great dominance of those blobs :rock ,You guys make it look soooo freakin easy.

The biggest thig about the grip gauntlet blob is how slick the paint on it is. You need t make sure your hands are very clean and use very little chalk if any. Nice work guys!

Edited by nickr104

Impressive :rock

The biggest thig about the grip gauntlet blob is how slick the paint on it is. You need t make sure your hands are very clean and use very little chalk if any. Nice work guys!

that's what I hear Nick - I also hear that everyone and their dog who have been eating french fries and hot dogs get the thing all greasy, so I'll prolly try to get in line early so that won't be as bad - hopefully.

Have you lifted it Nick? ............... besides the guys on Wade's list.... who else has lifted it and simply couldn't complete the other 2 feats ....... anyone know?

Edited by Paul Knight

firs time I met Dave Thorton he lifted it but didn't finish the others. This was the day after he spent all night doing things at the night of strength.He did get the rolling thunder to break but not a full lift.