Im Red Nail

easyWeight

I've got two vids on their way.

I got my bundle of Red Nails from IM today and had to give one a go. I get a little excited at the end < <

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJa6UPCl7w0

Then feeling good I decided to have a go at one more of the Black JHs since Hugo and Matt made me look bad :cool hahaha Just kidding guys, but I think you'll approve of this bend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXpHm2F-En0 (maybe processing)

Please excuse my messy bedroom in the videos....I'm lazy, I know :blush

Edited by easyWeight

Haha, right at the end all I could think was "messy messy messy" and I was going to post a comment on it... then I turned around and realized my room looks very much the same! Except with sledgehammers and steel bits strewn about :blush

You destroyed those things man!!! You for sure have a cut RED in you right now ;)

Thanks guys!

Zach - haha, yeah I didn't really think anyone would care, but just in case :blink I'll probably give a shorter Red a shot in a couple days. Hopefully my FBBC stock will be here soon and I can take a whack at some other fun stock.

Yersinia - During the Red Nail I'm listening to No Compromise by The Haunted and during the Black JH I put on Holy Roller by Throwdown.

you made those bends look real easy :rock . I agree with Zach, start cutting those reds down!

Pretty soon you're going to have to bend something hard :laugh

very cool, i don't think you'll have a problem certing for that at all

Haha, yeah, I just need to chill out and remember the procedures :blink Which, I'm actually not too familiar with anyway.

you made those bends look real easy :rock . I agree with Zach, start cutting those reds down!

Thanks Caolan! I surprised myself especially with that little G5. I think I've learned to uncage the beast within. It's all about the attack and intensity, and the fact that they're just puny steel to begin with :cool

Great bends! :rock

Thank you Perry! I'm still waiting to see the 7mm SS! The Red should be just around the corner for you as well!

Pretty soon you're going to have to bend something hard :laugh

Hahah, yeah, well it's coming. I've got 1/4" Square, Bastards, Goldens, Hex, and Shinies on the way! Should be here in a week or two.

Thanks again guys! More to come later :rock

Edited by easyWeight

thats what i call POWER!!

Well done Darin!

i never realized how important MIND is untill i started bending|:-)

u made a great job!!!!!! i knew u would kill the red easely !!!!the jh its only a shorth bolt now ... no need to fear it anymore! very QUICK bends by the way!!

now on 1/4"x5" square ... :-)

thats what i call POWER!!

Well done Darin!

i never realized how important MIND is untill i started bending|:-)

u made a great job!!!!!! i knew u would kill the red easely !!!!the jh its only a shorth bolt now ... no need to fear it anymore! very QUICK bends by the way!!

now on 1/4"x5" square ... :-)

Thanks Hugo for all your advice, motivation, inspiration and the kind words! 5" square will die a quick and painful death! When it arrives of course.

Great job!

And you're a fatty - like me! :D

Fellow Fatty Fraternity

Edited by easyWeight

And you're a fatty - like me! :D Fellow Fatty Fraternity

Hey!!! Me Too :D

Nice Red Nail Bend !!! Looks like you are about ready to cert also :rock