A Bit Of

gazza

You're simply amazing Gazza, simply amazing, the example you set is one of the absolutely biggest reasons that I started bending and that I kept doing it :)

In my mind you're already in the patheon of truly great benders and grip athletes with Atom, Zass, Pat etc etc, thanks for keep pushing yourself and showing us what's possible!

:)

:blink

:ohmy

:whacked

:bow

NO WORDS to express what the hell is going on ... :sleep

SORRY Double post... damm i was still in shock!

Edited by ewokhugo

You are insane Gazza, and I love every second of it. GREASE!? Dear god man. I try barehand stuff at times but after punching myself the other day I don't want to make things and more slippery than they need to be.

Insane reverse strength, I know the bare hand makes it much more of a pure wrist torque as even a little padding will let you put more pressure pushing into the end of the bar vs torquing along the side of it.

How are your hands now? I know I get some nasty deep bone bruises from very light bare hand stuff, I can't imagine anything on that level. How long will it take you to recover from this session now?

That is mental toughness on a level above the rest my man.

You're simply amazing Gazza, simply amazing, the example you set is one of the absolutely biggest reasons that I started bending and that I kept doing it :)

In my mind you're already in the patheon of truly great benders and grip athletes with Atom, Zass, Pat etc etc, thanks for keep pushing yourself and showing us what's possible!

Thankyou

Not being Disrespectfull here i like to think im up there with pat nowhere near on the shoes tho.

As for the Atom,Zass etc i still there above me ive yet to see anyone match the Atom for his mindset or Zass for his Isometric power but i will keep working on both.

I also like how you bend a man after my own heart :bow Keep the faith and never ever give in.

i had the same thing in mind , how much time this man need to rest?

the answer may be ... "rest from what?" lololol

Oh my god. This is the most insane bend i've ever seen. I got thrilled just by looking at it.

Hands down

:bow :bow

You are insane Gazza, and I love every second of it. GREASE!? Dear god man. I try barehand stuff at times but after punching myself the other day I don't want to make things and more slippery than they need to be.I like being INSANE :D i think i would truely go INSANE if i was normal :blink

Insane reverse strength, I know the bare hand makes it much more of a pure wrist torque as even a little padding will let you put more pressure pushing into the end of the bar vs torquing along the side of it. I probably could have DO styled it after it hit about 60degrees with abit more pain but i wanted to only use DO style on the crush to keep it more traditional.

The palms and fingers took a beating more than the wrists its supprising how hard you have to crush the bar to stop it twisting im gonna do alot more of this my hands have a deep ache i havent felt in a while its very tough on the palms but they will recover.

How are your hands now? I know I get some nasty deep bone bruises from very light bare hand stuff, I can't imagine anything on that level. How long will it take you to recover from this session now?Fingers are starting to feel achey and palms feel tender to the touch will be worse tomorrow so i will hit it again to give them something to moan about :D

That is mental toughness on a level above the rest my man.Thanks TIM and im glad you also do some barehanded stuff yourself it makes mehappy that others try it then they know of what they speak :D

It could do with being a touch quicker but you have to be real carefull on the barehanded stuff to aline it properly on the parts of the hand/palm that are more desenceitised to pain otherwise you end up pushing more and risk putting the bar through your hand its also not really a good idea not to rush it also for obvious reasons.

Theres 2 much risk trying to go shorter than the 6.5 as i can just get around that length pain wise its probably easier to stay at 7inch and go thicker.

A 3/8inch x 7inch bar in a tissue or barehanded now theres a nice target "NO LIMITS" guys?

This is gonna be the year i become an even more CRAZIER BA*&^#@D than i an now :D:D:D:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:rock Hell Yeh!

A 3/8inch x 7inch bar in a tissue or barehanded now theres a nice target "NO LIMITS" guys?

A living legend is what you are Gazza!

The KOAB doesn't stand a chance, and neither will the KOASB! :bow

Truly awesome Gazza,but I can't say I would expect anything less,You are a steel bending machine my man :rock .I love watching your bends.When I saw the wd40 and cooking spray come out my jaw almost hit the floor :blink ,Yes you must be mad,But thats what makes you,well,You.Great job my friend,Can't wait to see whats next. :cool

Traditional? :pinch

Well Arnie used to talk about how they would oil the bar when they squated to make it harder so i leaf outa there book next im gonna oil up the blob :D

Truly awesome Gazza,but I can't say I would expect anything less,You are a steel bending machine my man :rock .I love watching your bends.When I saw the wd40 and cooking spray come out my jaw almost hit the floor :blink ,Yes you must be mad,But thats what makes you,well,You.Great job my friend,Can't wait to see whats next. :cool

Thanks Charlie

When i tried it 4 the 1st time the other day my missus just shook her head and walked away and i just looked and thought what are you doing but i then had this voice in my head saying get it done pussey :D so there was no going back.

Top of the heap Gaz! :rock :rock That's just crazy new territory you're blazing there............want some company??!! :cool:rock :rock

Top of the heap Gaz! :rock:rock That's just crazy new territory you're blazing there............want some company??!! :cool:rock:rock

Thanks Jeremiah

Yep bring it PAL but remember im just getting started :tongue

Love the new sig Gazza - made me laugh! ..................... nice twist on things - the lube would defenitly make it alot harder for sure - very impressive, congrats! :rock