Ab Size 6 Horseshoe 3/8x1"

David_wigren

This is without question the hardest shoe that I've done any damage to. The shoe was from the fbbc horseshoe sample pack that john sent back in mid spring 08. I'm trying to plow through the shoes one after the other, admitting though that some of the shoes will take a couple of years to bend, if I ever bend them.

This bend was surely interesting because of its size. I had problems finding effective angles with it. After I got it to this point of 40 degrees, the normal horseshoe kink on the side of the leg got out of reach. But I'll work it out somehow. I got a video of this attempt and I might post it on youtube tomorrow. But for now I've just got some pics

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=8421

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=8422

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=8423

Hopefully this will be an incentive to the other horseshoe benders on the board to start hitting the shoe's hard again.

I concede David. You are the better shoe bender now. Despite at least a dozen solid attempts I have never, NOT ONCE, put a wobble in that shoe. :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

David that thing is freakin nasty,Great job bending it that far. :rock :rock It makes me sore just looking at the pics,I can't Imagine how it felt :blink .How long did it take to get that far with it?

Wow! Just wow!

Wow! :blink That's a huge shoe. I'm clueless on horseshoes but, is this the kind of thing Pat and Chris Rider can finish off at 180deg? Very impressive David. :bow

Stronggggggggg!!! I have a shoe like that one not the same brand but about the same size. I'm not even close to moving it.

Damn..... :blink My shoe of similar dimensions, a KH-Draft Front #5, is pretty safe (undamaged), unlike this shoe of yours. Congratulations. Can't wait to see the video.

THAT, is a horseshoe!!!!! Man that is impressive.

Tim

congrats David! u are simply the BEST

! yes u deserve this title! keep up your good work because the sky is the limit for u ,bro!

Edited by ewokhugo

What brand of horseshoe is ab??

Anvil Brand Shoe Company