Practice Saturday Charlotte, Nc

James Retarides

4025 Larkhaven Village Dr. Charlotte, NC or call me 203 804 7649. We get started at 2pm

James I won't be able to make it this Sat. but hopefully next week. gotta work.

I'll try to make it as well.

I've worked a lot of extra hours this week, but hope everything is settled down by then.

I'll try to make it as well.

I've worked a lot of extra hours this week, but hope everything is settled down by then.

It would be great to have you back again Bob.

Sounds like this is going to be another great practice. I am looking forward to it.

See you guys Saturday!

Scott George came to the AW practice tonight and spent most of his time at the AW table and was doing really well.

The "Phenom" could not make it (he's a fairly young guy and it was a Saturday night after all). There was only one table tonight and I was feeling pretty beat up from the grip work, so I didn't do any pulling.

It was good times! I am sore today but feel pretty good. I might not be able to make it to Sat. 14 practice because I am attending a Olympic lifting class with Anson. It ends at 4 so I'll call and see if you guys are still practicing and I'll swing by if not I'll see you on the 21th.

That's okay Scott. We will be back at our normal time on Saturday, 2pm. If you want to come by afterward, we'll probably be training until 6:30 or so.

That's okay Scott. We will be back at our normal time on Saturday, 2pm. If you want to come by afterward, we'll probably be training until 6:30 or so.

I'll see you tomorrow. Be there by 2:30.. My Dad will be there of course. I'll bring the other 25lbs plate, although I doubt any of us can pinch three 25lbs plates....

I'll see you tomorrow. Be there by 2:30.. My Dad will be there of course. I'll bring the other 25lbs plate, although I doubt any of us can pinch three 25lbs plates....

really? :) Welcome to the gripboard!

I'll have some 25s in the trunk also. I'm planning to do reps with the Rolling Thunder and some Blob/ blockweight work.

See you guys tomorrow. :rock

Is Danny coming?

Edited by odin

I don't know. I know Paul said he might not make it but last indication was that Danny would be back this week.

I felt a bit weak today but had fun.

The guys are showing improvement in pinch each week and showed a lot of potential in the Rolling Thunder today. James broke 190 off the ground with my old handle a couple times and a couple of the other guys showed promise as well.

I did get some feedback that the pinch does help in establishing hand position during AW, so that was good to hear.

I think we'll get a couple of Gripmas contestants from this group.

Was Scott able to make it after his seminar?

Edited by odin

I didn't do much grip work this afternoon, but felt really good after AW practice tonight. I'd say my best day yet. I appreciate the stuff you've shown me Bob... Grip work does make a difference when it comes to the table. I want to pinch six 10's soon.. its one of my goals.

Edited by mgiannelli

I felt a bit weak today but had fun.

The guys are showing improvement in pinch each week and showed a lot of potential in the Rolling Thunder today. James broke 190 off the ground with my old handle a couple times and a couple of the other guys showed promise as well.

I did get some feedback that the pinch does help in establishing hand position during AW, so that was good to hear.

I think we'll get a couple of Gripmas contestants from this group.

Was Scott able to make it after his seminar?

Yea I made but did not pull, mainly watched and soaked up knowledge. I was way to sore and no fuel in the tank after 7 hours of Oly lifting. Next Sat I'll get back on the table.

I did leave my axle and the new RT for James to play with this week.

Thanks for coming guys. I figure we'll start practice next week at 6pm. After that, 2pm every day. Bob a few of us are going up to Gripmas as it stands now. We have time to get better. A lot of guys at practice are ahead of me in this stuff, but I will eventually be holding my own. :)