Chris Heath Competing At Arnold Classic

mightyjoe

The GripBoards, Chris Heath ( The Mac) will be competing at the Arnold Classic

in March of this year.

This is great news!

We should all wish him well. This is a huge opportunity for Chris.

You can read the article here:

http://worldofarmwrestling.com

Good luck Chris!

Mighty Joe

Hey guys, I made a mistake.

Chris Heath is not "The Mac".

I don't know what I was thinking.

My apologies to Chris McCarthy, The Mac.

Mighty Joe

Chris Heath is actually one of my training partners. Unfortunately, he is going to get crushed by the top guys at the Arnolds. We are hoping he gets a lucky draw, because we have checked out all the people who are qualified and he can take a few of them. However, qualifying for the arnolds is a pretty big step in an armwrestlers career.

Chris Heath is actually one of my training partners. Unfortunately, he is going to get crushed by the top guys at the Arnolds. We are hoping he gets a lucky draw, because we have checked out all the people who are qualified and he can take a few of them. However, qualifying for the arnolds is a pretty big step in an armwrestlers career.

Tell Chris I wish him the best.

Mighty Joe

Hey Craig, I was just wondering this with a buddy... how does the AW qualifying for the Arnold work?

We still have a puller from the gripboard competing though. Michael Hann (ivarboneless) is pulling pro 154 class. That class looks STACKED. RJ Molinere, Vazgen Soghoyan, Timothy Inman, and Roman, WOW. Ivarboneless has some work ahead, haha. Take the gold anyway :rock

Tell Chris I wish him the best.

Mighty Joe

i dont know but who is the guy to beat in that 198 class? The heavy class looks tough :D James R WILL have his hands full in that class :D Will R LUPKES be pulling again in this one because i havnt heard anything on him after the injury last year?

Why the lack of Larrat and Bagent? It seems like Devon hasn't pulled much since his supermatch with john back in september.

Larrat no longer pulls tournaments. He is a supermatch only guy.

Larratt should go after a world title, seriously. I mean come on winning supermatches with the top guys is great but I can't see why he wouldn't want a world title as well especially since he could probably win 1 easily.

I dont know anything about the world of armwrestling....

but I have seen there is some money, not a lot, but some in tournaments. Is there money in supermatches?

there is much more money in supermatches. Bob Brown could probably give a lot more info on some supermatch purses.

but I have seen there is some money, not a lot, but some in tournaments. Is there money in supermatches?

I think roman will win 54s easily.

76s , I want to see one of the guys on the list pin george before I vote against him

98s..........I like pascal to take it if he comes. Rakers is a big threat though and Chandler has his spots that will ruin anyones day.

supers............a wild guess...........JB

chris heath can definately hang with some of the guys on that list

there is much more money in supermatches. Bob Brown could probably give a lot more info on some supermatch purses.

A followup question would be since there is more money in supermatches, where does it come from? Tournaments I would guess comes from entry fees, sponsers and ticket sales.

I did see that Travis Bagent had a supermatch for $15,000 with Jerry Cadorette? It seemed like they put up their own money, basically like they were betting on themselves. Is this how it usually works?

Arturo, no arnolds this year for me

i forgot Mike Selearus is automaticaly qualified which means to me he will be tough to beat at 198. As far as Crazy George goes i would never bet against him in that weight against anyone :D