Doublestamped2  vs old 2

Revtor

Hey All, My borther recently got a new #2.  Double stamped obviously.  Well, I have had my #2 for about 3 years or so, and never closed it.  I havent really trained on it too much and at my peak with it I could get it to about 1/8".  So I see this brandy-new shiny gripper, shiny spring and all, and crush it first try!  With no warm up!  Also I hadnt been training my grippers for about a month due to a hand injury.  SO I just want to tell you all that the new #2 is a lot easier than the old #2.  Maybe they did this to sell more grippers?  Makes sense to me.......   Anyone care to share how a double stanped 3 compares to an older #3??

sorry if this has already been discussed to death, just thought Id let you guys know.

~STeve M

The grippers vary year to year, batch to batch, month to month, day to day, yada yada.

Someone could buy a 2 3 months from now and it might be a KILLER to close in comparison.

Bottom line: all bets are off. :)

Heath (Bearcat74) was within Pamela Anderson's

lipstick liner's width of closing his 4. I sent him my

4, which he said was 'two tons' harder than his.

Inspected by #18 :D

Guest sjeff70

I can't fight it anymore so I have to ask; I've been assuming too much lately.  What does a double stamped #2 mean?  Does that mean that a #2 has a #2 stamped underneath each handle?

Jeff

I met brad harris 2 weeks ago & he handed me two grippers.

The first one I tried was harder than the second,the first was a double stamped gripper,the second a single stamp gripper.He

has a double stamped #3 also, it was easy compared to my single stamped #3.My #3 is wider & harder.We had an awesome workout 2-day,thanks brad!!!!

Heath (Bearcat74) was within Pamela Anderson's

lipstick liner's width of closing his 4.

I think it was more like her thong width.  Her lips are pretty wide, I think he gets the WC that close.   :D

Actually, her lips were never mentioned. Lipstick liner was mentioned. Mathematically speaking, the outline of a closed contour can be infinitely thin thus the reference to lipstick liner.