5/16'' X 7'' Hrs

foxyj75

Thanks again to Tim Iacobucci for sending me this steel. MUCH harder than the 6'' x 1/4'' G5 I did a few weeks ago. The bigger steel feels better on the hands too! :D Check it out:

5/16'' HRS Bandana bend

(vid is processing, so it might be a few min.)

God Bless,

Foxy<><

Nice job Fox :rock!!! You made that look too easy :p. Is there much of a different between barehanded and bandana bending?

Nice job Fox :rock!!! You made that look too easy :p. Is there much of a different between barehanded and bandana bending?

Thanks! As for your question, the only difference is that the bandana lessens the pain factor a bit. It provides no leverage though, so it takes the same force. :cool

Thanks guys! :rock I know I've got a shorter bend of this stock in me; maybe 6'' in a few weeks. Stay tuned! :cool

great disply of power Fox! it was quick and u did it using the hardest way(bandana and du)!!STRONG!

Nice bend! way to go Fox! ........ Foxy, Foxy, Foxy!!!!!

That. Is. Just. Sick! :rock

It's hard to tell, do you round the ends off or just file off the burrs?

he adds extra burrs and sharpens the ends - builds character

he adds extra burrs and sharpens the ends - builds character

I also dip the ends of the bar in tree frog poison, and then roll it in crushed glass. For that extra bit o manliness, I wear those spiked half-gloves from the 80's inside out and stuffed with sand hornets! :rock:D :D :D

Wow! Crazy strong wrist strength there, that didn't take long at all. I see a bastard in the not to distant future.

As for the ends, I did file them a bit to take off the burs and for shipping (don't need them cutting their way out in route). So he is just bending them exactly how I sent them if there is any question about that.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with rounding the edges on a very limited or bare hand bend. Unless it is a bolt or nail you are trying to keep intact for a specific reason I don't see the need to drive a sharp corner or edge into your hand with little padding.

YES. It might not seem like much but your mind will be tested to an extreme, no matter how easy of a bend it is.

Nice bending Fox! You are showing great potential in traditional bending. I can't wait to see what you can do with Traditional DU in some thin leathers! Shiny will go down this year in Bandanna, and a G8 in 1/2 a Bandanna at least.

YES. It might not seem like much but your mind will be tested to an extreme, no matter how easy of a bend it is.

Nice bending Fox! You are showing great potential in traditional bending. I can't wait to see what you can do with Traditional DU in some thin leathers! Shiny will go down this year in Bandanna, and a G8 in 1/2 a Bandanna at least.

Agreed. You'll beg for mercy with bare handed bending. Even half a kleenex makes a big diefference. Now think about Gaz barehanding 9mm grade 303 stainless :blink

I think ill just stick to my nice comfy double leathers then and leave this stuff to the real men like Fox :D

Edited by cberg

Great job :)

About a week ago, my dad, well beyond the 50, came into my room and grabbed a piece of 11"x5/16" HRS.

The ends were jagged and sharp due to the cutting machine used. He just took hold of it and nearly bend the

two ends together ! It cut his right hand but he didn't even take great notice of that. I can't tell how astonished I was seeing this.

Jeremiah

Nice Bandana bending i likes it.

I like how you switched over to reverse inbetween and hit there also nice to see others like yourself trying this out your hands and mindset will thankyou for it in the long run trust me.