Baseball Bat Pulled Apart Over The Head

David_wigren

Inspired by Pat Povilaitis. I had to try it for myself. Not sure if this should be in the bending section, but the bat bends a little before the break and I hope that justifies it :D

This is just me having fun after about 3 hours of horseshoe isos(I'm comming after you Zach)

Hope you enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtY9hcJTy3c

If you're going to try this youself I suggest using a bigger towel than I did. And have it folded over the side of your face. I realise now after watching the video that I wasn't too far away from peircing my face with it.

Very nice! Nice to see other guys doing it too...not that I thought there was only a few guys who could do it and not us, lol.

Thank you ben. Yeah This wasn't too difficult. I'm gonna say that most can do this, at least with a little training. At least the one I did.

It was just cool in my opinion :cool

Thank you ben. Yeah This wasn't too difficult. I'm gonna say that most can do this, at least with a little training. At least the one I did.

It was just cool in my opinion :cool

super cool! .......... that looked awesome

Ah, well...I always knew you had a thick skull...:whistel

very funny video David! i mean ... u said "i did it" ...i knew u could do it:-))VERY COOL!!! loved it!

no music this time ... !!! great! congrats for trying new bending exercices(i think u post it at the right section)

Thank you guys

Matt, haha I try my best to put it to good use :laugh

Hugo, Thank you! I looked like a dork with excitement right after it :D I wasn't 100% sure that it would work. I have tried it a couple of times a few months ago without success. This one was fun!

That was great. I too love the laugh and I DID IT! Haha, we aren't raggin on you, you know we all feel the exact same allot of the time.

I don't think I'll be trying it anytime soon but congrats on a great feat! :rock