Nail Driving

foxyj75

PR!!!! :rock As some of you know, I have been messing around with some traditional strength feats here recently, and have taken an interest in nail driving. I did this for the first time last week w/ 3/8'' board, then with 1/2'' board a couple days later, and now with 1'' pine as of last night. The first nail on the vid goes through, but just barely. I think I was trying not to knock the camera over, and wasn't hitting it hard enough. The second nail was much better. I hit it like I was trying to drive the nail into the table under the board. It went through easily. Check out the vid! :cool:rock

Later,

Foxy<><

Find some 20 penny nails - when you get to doing 2" Pine boards - you will need the length to avoid hitting your knuckles on the top of the board. Great Job!

Fox,Thats awesome,I love it man.Keep up the great work bro. :rock

Thanks guys. I can't wait to use this feat in my next show! :rock Now onto thicker wood! :cool

Thanks guys. I can't wait to use this feat in my next show! :rock Now onto thicker wood! :cool

I would definitely pay to see that in person! Im sure the crowd will love it too

Thanks Guys!! :cool:rock