Whip Out Your Rulers: Got 45# Hub Dimentions?

rico300zx

Hey guys

Can anyone measure the dimentions of the hub of one of those 45# plates that people are lifting, is the iron mind hub the same dimentions? If there are a couple different sizes of 45# hubs could you post them and tell me what plate they belong to, I'm talking depth and diameter for the measurments. Please include the patina as well like Painted ,rusted,etc. I want to try and make some toys up but have nothing to go by or compare to.

Thanks rico.

Hey guys

Can anyone measure the dimentions of the hub of one of those 45# plates that people are lifting, is the iron mind hub the same dimentions? If there are a couple different sizes of 45# hubs could you post them and tell me what plate they belong to, I'm talking depth and diameter for the measurments. Please include the patina as well like Painted ,rusted,etc. I want to try and make some toys up but have nothing to go by or compare to.

Thanks rico.

almost at the bottom of the page i have some sizes and others posted some they have http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=22851&hl=

The IM hub device is 3" wide and 1" deep, and (at least recently) comes with a very slick paint. Regular plate hubs are all over the place. Some easier, some harder. I keep looking for plates at Dick's, but they only seem to have one with a 5" hub.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul Knight's plates are AWESOME!!! I dunno the brand, maybe he will tell us. :D