Happy thanksgiving

Rick Walker

Wanted to wish my Grip Board brothers a Happy Thanksgiving.  Today is when we give thanks-so what are we thankful for?

First and foremost I am thankful for the gifts God has given me in my life.  This includes my family, friends, and abilities!  Also, I found out this morning my financial aid went through so I can go back to get my teaching degree in Health and Phys. Ed and make a difference!  God is great my friends.

Secondly, I am thankful to live in this great country where i am free to do as I please-awesome!!

That being said-I figured I would thank God today by not skipping a training session.  I got up at 7am and put a bicep and tricep workout in-hitting PRs in the close grip BP.  Next is a grip workout-then I train an athlete at 10am.  Dinner is at 1 at my in laws.

Thank God today and TRAIN!  Do it before dinner-afterwards you wont want to do anything but sleep :D

God bless-

Rick Walker :hehe

I will again battle the PDA inch handle and the Inch itself.  Throwing in some Elite attempts as well.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Happy Turkey Day Gripper's!

I thank my LORD & SAVIOR JESUS THE CHRIST 4 SAVE'N my SOUL.  & 4  the many gifts he has given me. Tuesday I bent & broke a 10in & a 12in cresent wrench,wednesday I did a 6in.

Praise GOD....... :D

It's not thanksgiving here in Canad but I'll have a grip workout too. I'll do some pinch adn wirst curls, then I'll try my #3 and do some strap holds on BBM.

I had a pretty intense atlas stone workout. Followed it up with some hanging from an appollons axle.

I am a day late, but i will say what im thankful for!

i am first and foremost also very thankfull that God has blessed me, and our country!! i am thnkfull that He died for me on the cross! i am thankfull for my wife and our family!  i am thankfull for this gripbored and all my grip tools!!

and yes i am also thankfull  for a man named wannagrip! :D