Homemade "ironmind Wraps"?

ewokhugo

its possible to buy some type or nylon ( i read "cordura"=nylon66) and make "ironmind wraps"? whats the lenght and the tickness?

its possible to buy some type or nylon ( i read "cordura"=nylon66) and make "ironmind wraps"? whats the lenght and the tickness?

You can purchase ballistic nylon of various weights (thicknesses) on E-bay. I bought a couple square yards of it several years ago that was considerably thicker than the IM pads and much, much cheaper, although I forget what I paid.

cool !

thanks Luuc!

i am waiting for some stock : 9 mm crs and others; i watched your pic doing a beautifull kink (9mmcrs) ... when i receive it i will give it a try.

wanna race with me? this is just to make things fun and because u are a nice guy. i have no idea of my potencial,but u already made some damage!...

i guess the g8 1/4"x6" (LE) and the Red nail(probably one easy/average).

i need more stock though , progress came quicker becaus ei was really eager to hit one P.B every time ... :-)

i am new to the sport(1 month of bending : DO and Du) i am still learning the proper technique.

cheers.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10mts-of-60-wide-roy...A1%7C240%3A1318

Seems OK. :)

Looks to be about 480 singles/ 240 wraps! :)

I am curious now if there is a type of kevlar fabric which is loose enough that it could be used as a wrap. I still rip holes in IM wraps, it would be fun to mess with some kevlar.

I am curious now if there is a type of kevlar fabric which is loose enough that it could be used as a wrap. I still rip holes in IM wraps, it would be fun to mess with some kevlar.

With the stuff you bend mate, I'd've invested in Kevlar™ a long time ago! ;)

Marine Vinyl Pro-Tuf Cordura Black Q203 by PaylessFabric com

This is at Amazon, is this the same stuff? It's real cheap, too.