Your Music

ewokhugo

because i am sick of manowar and ironmind(i like then but i dont feel my adrenaline very much)...

i am interest to know wich music do u use to bend? i mean the one that makes u CRAZY!! capable to bend your hardware store!lol.

Great question Hugo. I vary mine quite a bit, but Danzig's "Mother" always gets me scary psyched up. Old Guns 'n Roses is usually pretty dang good at doing that too. Others too, but I'll think of them soon. Lately I've been on a folk metal kick too and some of that is great for riling me up. Rammstein is also superb bending music.

because i am sick of manowar and ironmind(i like then but i dont feel my adrenaline very much)...

i am interest to know wich music do u use to bend? i mean the one that makes u CRAZY!! capable to bend your hardware store!lol.

search youtube listen to different mucic and see what makes you bend better i does work it depends on what music strikes a nerve in you i doesent have to be heavy metal :D good luck

The "Sound of Music " soundtrack always makes me feel like bending stuff. (one of the Wifes favorite movies)

lol Doug ...

i watched some youtubes videos because i was not familair with Danzig's songs ... cool. i know ramstein but i am looking to some "fresh blood" lol.

yes Dan i am doing it but i need NAMES just to make some seach .

"War Of Ages" :rock :rock :rock

They're a very good Christian Metal band. Check em out!

Edited by Foxman

Foxman ,

thanks for the link!

I like it !! very good pump in my heart now ... !!!YES!

Edited by ewokhugo

"War Of Ages" :rock :rock :rock

They're a very good Christian Metal band. Check em out!

War Of Ages is Great!!

http://www.farmstrength.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0

Take a look at the second post of this music thread on farmstrength if you like them or go to Facedown Records is the lable War of Ages in on great stuff!

I hope I don't spoil the direction of this thread with my "devil" music choices, hehe, :rock

1. Pantera - always top of my list

2. Testament - especially the newer stuff

3. Cavalera Conspiracy - and everything else Igor and Max have done, i.e. Sepultura, Soul Fly, etc.

4. Amon Armoth - These guys are awesome! Norwegian death metal, but they sing a lot about Vikings and Odin!

5. Devil Driver

6. Lamb of God

7. Otep - an acquired taste to say the least

8. Chimaira

9. Dragon Force - just insanely fast metal :rock

10. Megadeth - I ran out of newer stuff that I like for the list, but they always get my head thrashing

I hope I don't spoil the direction of this thread with my "devil" music choices, hehe, :rock

3. Cavalera Conspiracy - and everything else Igor and Max have done, i.e. Sepultura, Soul Fly, etc.

4. Amon Armoth - These guys are awesome! Norwegian death metal, but they sing a lot about Vikings and Odin!

5. Devil Driver

6. Lamb of God

8. Chimaira

10. Megadeth - I ran out of newer stuff that I like for the list, but they always get my head thrashing

All That Remains. They would bump Megadeth on my list, but you may recall my feelings on Megaydeth. Good list though.

Edited by Matt Brouse

5. Devil Driver

6. Lamb of God

8. Chimaira

All That Remains. They would bump Megadeth on my list, but you may recall my feelings on Megaydeth. Good list though.

Yeah, I came upon a mental block at that point. I could have probably thought of something better, but Megadeth has a newer album out that is pretty good, so they don't necessarily not fit the list. I would pass on All that Remains myself. Way too SlipKnotish/manufactured sellout with a boy band twist made of recycled cardboard.

Hatebreed

Arch Enemy

Rammstein

Disturbed

NonPoint

System of a Down

Rage Against the Machine

Prodigy

Korn

Linkin Park

Godsmack

Metallica

Drowning Pool

And some others of which I can't think of right now :D

Edited by White Scorpion

Yeah, I came upon a mental block at that point. I could have probably thought of something better, but Megadeth has a newer album out that is pretty good, so they don't necessarily not fit the list. I would pass on All that Remains myself. Way too SlipKnotish/manufactured sellout with a boy band twist made of recycled cardboard.

Speaking of crappy 80's bands with a new album, I listened to a piece of the Judas Priest album that came out last year and wasn't entirely disgusted.

These 2 work very well for me.

Nice, downloading as we speak :D

Oh Trivium I should have thought of them sooner. Good call CaptainCrush! They're pretty good, and they cover Iron Maiden really well!

Edited by easyWeight

This thread is just one big EPIC FAIL cos no one so far has mentioned SLAYER

Also Morning Again, Blood For Blood and alexisonfire.

My all time favourite psyche up song is No Spiritual Surrender by Inside Out.

Mike/Auto:

what about Vanessa Mae?:p

For classical try some Sibelius. :)

Mike/Auto:

what about Vanessa Mae?:p

She's a bitch! My friend Len (Elena; she's a girl) who's also a classical violinist, once punched her out cos of her attitude! Mae's not as good as people think, she's just very good and very fit (marketable) if she was ugly you'd never have heard of her.