The Brute Vs. 100 60d

THE BRUTE

100- 60D(PR!!)

***i followed jons' path on these and did a 100 of them in the DO style. it was painful but the bends were very easy! i noticed that jon's bending hasn't been stopped since he did the same a few months ago and now i hope it does the same with me. he did his BEFORE he bent a red nail and i'm doing mine AFTER. i was goin to quit about 50-60 in but i just kept on bending as fast as i can and i managed to get 75% of the bends in 3 hits and had a lot of practice workin on the DO style form since i didn't use anything else. the DU style for me now is too slow to do. thanx to my brother, jon, who didn't let me quit on these when i wanted to. typing for the next few days will be interesting...

TB

Nice! I've to give that a try one of these years...

Have you tried bending a 60d nail before?? If not, I would recommend trying one(maybe 100). I think you might just surprise yourself ;););););)

Have you tried bending a 60d nail before??

Who me? I've bent at least a hundred of them...just not all at once :laugh

Have you tried bending a 60d nail before??

Who me? I've bent at least a hundred of them...just not all at once :laugh

Sorry Matt, I meant the sarcastic comment for the BRUTE. :blush:blush I know you can bend 60d with your eyelids :D

Heh. The BRUTE is more manly than me. I've never tried endurance bending.

(or eyelid bending)

Nice work. I'd like to see that on vid! :rock

Your a baaaaad man Curt......You need to get some vids up big guy....so we can see you in action....

-B

thanx bigb. brother, that shit was insane and it took me a bit...like 4 hours to do it but it was done. not bad for a amateur...

TB

Have you tried bending a 60d nail before?? If not, I would recommend trying one(maybe 100). I think you might just surprise yourself ;););););)

you think so? i will some time....lol!!

TB

Heh. The BRUTE is more manly than me. I've never tried endurance bending.

(or eyelid bending)

haha! you've all seen/heard the freak i train with...lol!! i'm merely an amateur just trying to get good at this stuff...its addicting...

TB

Great feat! :rock I'm guessing you cut the heads off to make getting the wraps on easier...? How long did it take to finish all 100?

Great feat! :rock I'm guessing you cut the heads off to make getting the wraps on easier...? How long did it take to finish all 100?

yea we did...it was easier that way and we had two sets of wraps as well and one of them was new from FBB that a nail almost came thru on...lol!! it took me about 5 hours to finish it...and damn it was awesome!! i do hope a shiny isn't goin to be trouble for me?

TB

It was a ton of fun to watch for sure. Especially when the skin came peeling off his hands and fingers LOL. I went through 100 of this same batch a couple months ago and just tore all the skin from the palms of my hands. These particular 60D nails are larger that 1/4" in diameter. They feel identical to the 6" Triangle grade 5 bolts I have. The only difference being they don't have the spring of the grade 5 at crush. It was a heck of an improvement, especially considering he only bent 16 of these on our last volume day. Oh and a shiny will go very soon.

hahaha...sorry i didn't bleed for ya...lol!! we'll see if this transitions over to future bending...

TB

Just keep on hitting the steel Big bends,medium bends,quick bends,endurance bending it all transfers over and helps the mind and hands get stronger.

Your both doing great and by the sounds of it enjoying it as you go along thats all that really matters in the long run anything else is a bonus.

I see that you are both experimenting with the stainless thats a great move you will definately both be better benders if you keep useing that and there will be not alot you wont crushdown if you keep on training with that.

"Its a Journey into TIME and PAIN" "NO LIMITS"

hahaha...sorry i didn't bleed for ya...lol!! we'll see if this transitions over to future bending...

TB

Just keep on hitting the steel Big bends,medium bends,quick bends,endurance bending it all transfers over and helps the mind and hands get stronger.

Your both doing great and by the sounds of it enjoying it as you go along thats all that really matters in the long run anything else is a bonus.

I see that you are both experimenting with the stainless thats a great move you will definately both be better benders if you keep useing that and there will be not alot you wont crushdown if you keep on training with that.

"Its a Journey into TIME and PAIN" "NO LIMITS"

thanx! its an motivation to always see your bendin vids on youtube...makes it easy to believe that anything is possible and seein jon bend too helps with that...we both are having a lot of fun with this. we both made short work of the stainless steel and ready to move onto the big stuff. jon is making short work of a lot of stuff people aren't doin yet so i have a tough act to follow and i guess finishin 3 stainless and doin 100 60ds is a start....

TB