Nails In Wood

WhateverItTakes

I am not sure if this is where I should post this, but does anyone have any info, links, or article on how to learn to drive nails in to boards? This seems like a very interesting and fun feat to learn how to do. Thank you!

I know I've seen videos of Adam (SSGLASS) doing it, and I believe Dennis Rogers sells materials teaching it on his website. I'm sure there are several other sources but those are the two names that readily come to mind

Hammering nails in is a great exercise for the grip. I wanna work on getting a nail in with 1 hit. That's hard.

Search on youtube and google for some videos of nail driving, you'll be surprised as to what kind of people are driving nails.

It's not that much about strength, it's primarily technique and speed.

Here's an example of one of the videos I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di8kFinWiRI

I'm sure that's not one of the strongest guys out there, and 99% of the GB members is stronger then him, I'm sure of it :D

What I've found when I did this is that the biggest problem is speed (for me it was), simply because I was afraid of giving it all I got. Afraid of hurting myself.

After I got over that it wasn't that hard at all anymore. ;)

What I've found when I did this is that the biggest problem is speed (for me it was), simply because I was afraid of giving it all I got. Afraid of hurting myself.

After I got over that it wasn't that hard at all anymore. ;)

Exactly "LIMIT the MIND" and you limit the power.