Coc Timelines

Lazi

Ok men , let's try to make a statistic on the time generally required to 'jump' from one gripper to another.Please share with us your experience in the following format: let's say you've closed #1 from the first attempt , then the #2 after 2 months of training and so on... , I hope you get the point.

You can make a note about how often a week you have practiced and maybe of the techniques that you've found that worked better for you.We should be able to extract the general time lines from that (my #1,2,3 are on the way so for the moment I can only crunch the numbers , the hands still have to wait).Thanks!

"Ok men , let's try to make a statistic on the time generally required to 'jump' from one gripper to another."

Impossible task here. Just like people vary in their looks, abilities, etc. During the life of the gripboard I've seen such wild variations of how people progress there is no "cookbook" standard to be found. Just my 2 cents.