The Brute Vs. 7" Stainless Steel Times 3!

THE BRUTE

1x 7" STAINLESS STEEL PR!!!

2x UNFINISHED 7" STAINLESS STEEL

**for two weeks i've had the roughest go with these stainless steel, the stock jdarty got from fastenal. the first session i couldn't get it past 45 degrees and got wore out. the 2nd session my head remained up my ass and couldn't get it past 90. but something happened, later that nite, i went back and it melted to the 16th of 2 inch. so up to this point i had 2 UNFINISHED 7" stainless steel that had owned me, one at crush and one at 90 degrees.

last nite, it took me a long time but i finished the 7" stainless steel(3rd one!). i realize now that i have to be patient with these bends and not rush them. once jon coached me and told me when to bend and when to rest, i did and the stainless just melted to the crush with ease and well within the 2" inch mark. then i went onto the other 7" stainless that i stopped at 90 degrees on and finished it right under 2". then got the 7" stainless that was a 16th from 2" inch mark and got it just inside of it barely. i was already spent at this point so the crush was difficult but got it under the 2".

needless to say i know what i need to do next time. jon is goin to have me either work on some short stuff or move onto the shiny bastard...whatever it is, i'll bend it...and keep in mind...in september of 08 i had trouble with the 60D nails and grade 5s...

TB

Edited by THE BRUTE

Unfortunately he was having the same problem as me last night. we had just come out of a 2 hour ME bench session and were pretty spent and had a lot of blood flowing up top. It took him about 15 minutes of working the bar into position before he could even hit it.

You will be killing the shinys in no time. The 304 stainless we have is not that far behind them. Really the only difference is that the crush is a little harder on the fbbc stock. Eventually we will have a bending session on a day without having benched or squatted heavy first. Then we will kill some really serious steel. :rock

Unfortunately he was having the same problem as me last night. we had just come out of a 2 hour ME bench session and were pretty spent and had a lot of blood flowing up top. It took him about 15 minutes of working the bar into position before he could even hit it.

You will be killing the shinys in no time. The 304 stainless we have is not that far behind them. Really the only difference is that the crush is a little harder on the fbbc stock. Eventually we will have a bending session on a day without having benched or squatted heavy first. Then we will kill some really serious steel. :rock

Hell yea brother! I just need to keep my head out of my ass more often and I appreciate you bein patient with me too. I will do better.

TB

Great bending bro! :rock The shiny isnt far off :mosher:mosher

That's what his next bend will be...Either that or 100 60Ds....

Edited by JDarty6173

Nice bends! That shiny is scared. Now that the mental barrier is gone, those bends will be easy next time. Congrats! :cool:rock

Nice bends! That shiny is scared. Now that the mental barrier is gone, those bends will be easy next time. Congrats! :cool:rock

it knows that its scared brother!! and i Four score and seven years ago I am the MAN because I swear and I want everyone to know how manly I am by using profanity.in love it! thanx fox!

TB

it knows that its scared brother!! and i Four score and seven years ago I am the MAN because I swear and I want everyone to know how manly I am by using profanity.in love it! thanx fox!

TB

Dude are you rambling about there?

TB

Dude WTF are you rambling about there?

i don't know but i didn't put that bs about four score and seven years ago comment...

TB

i gotcha. thanx!

TB

it used to be "Flabbergastenpoopy", pretty funny what they censor with