Sheiko/aw

pullemfar

Whats up fella's, I posted an intro! Got a ? for anyone that maybe be in the know about this. I have recently found a very strong interest to AW and wanna do it competitive at the amature lvl.. I'm also in the process of changing my strength training routine to the shieko powerlifting routine#29. So what i would like to know is how i could or should consolidate the two. I'm not or ever want to be a competitive P.L., I just love the gains i get from the routines. AW'ing is what i really wanna do so hopefully someone can help me with this. If it won't work, any suggestion are welcome.

Edited by pullemfar

http://www.elitefts.com/documents/Sheiko29.htm

shieko is just a P.L. routine basically for beginners/novice to that particular routine/method of training. Atleast that's the way I understand it, or the way I'm gonna use.

As far as training partners to train with, no luck yet. I live in Clarksville, Tn. / FT Campbell, KY area. You would think that being home of the 101st and a heavily populated city(Cville) it would be easy, but not as of yet.

Anyway, so i have to rely on training in the gym and with what i have improvised too use for training. Before with just a regular strength training routine it was easier to add my training in the mix, but with a program like this I'm not really sure how to go about it. The only reason I wanna do this new program is because I've stalled in strength gains. So basically this is my wall buster.

What I see about this routine is that it is a Bench, Deadlift, Squat routine.

It does not work you back and bis very much. And the only grip training is during the dead lift. So adding armwrestling exercise to this should be easy but time consuming.

Pick some basic routines for back and bis. Like pullups, seated rows, Curls, and add them to your routine. I would suggest buying a couple of Rolling Thunders for your pullups and rows. This will strength you hand and wrist.

You could either do them on the same MWF or you could train 6 days a week and do the back and bis on T TH S